Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxlusciouslucy89xx - Northampton  (Read 1439 times)

1 review(s) for xxlusciouslucy89xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lever

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I put a review up, so it's about time I did one.

I'd had Lucy's profile on my hot list for a while, but not got round to seeing her until a week or two ago. The lack of pictures made me sceptical about her looks, but that's not the reason for the neutral rating, her one picture is definitely her.

I arranged a 1 hour booking for £140 (no extras that I was told about) in Northampton via AW, but the day before she told me she needed to rearrange for a different day - these things happen and at least she gave me plenty of notice, so we agreed a new date. On the day of the rearranged meeting she asked if I could make a later time, which I could, although I was starting to get a bit irritated with the messing around.

Once I was at the hotel (easy to find chain hotel near the M1) and (eventually) had her room number I went up. She's definitely an attractive girl - the body shot on her profile is accurate - her tits are probably a B or C cup with a fairly small arse, she has a very pretty face and 26 is probably an accurate age. I hadn't asked about anal, so don't know if she does it but she did do CIM, although without swallowing. She's also an enthusiastic kisser, doing proper DFK.

The reason for the neutral rating, other than messing around with the timing, was that even though she's hot it just all felt a bit mechanical after the clothes had come off. The oral was quite mediocre too, and I just had a strange feeling that I should be enjoying the session more than I was. I ended up leaving with about 10 minutes left.

Maybe others will have a better time and I imagine she's probably fairly good if you catch her in the right mood. However, she isn't cheap and I don't know if the faffing around is normal for her or not, but I won't be going back to find out.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Do you know if this is the girl who was once called Niki with blonde hair? Seemed to be very popular with loads of feedback. For some reason I feel she has the same hands as per pics I recollect she struck me as a very girly figure but manly hands? I could be wrong?

Offline Lever

I don't know if she's the same girl, her hands didn't stand out as overly big, but they weren't small. Hair was blonde though.

I don't really punt much in Northampton, so I'm not too familiar with the girls in the area. I got the impression it's not the first profile on AW she's had, so it's possible it could be the same person

Offline Jaymes

Shame she doesn't put her number up.