Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Multi-hour punts  (Read 1623 times)

Zweihander7

So called up a WG today and she says she couldnt fit me in today because she has one booking for 3 hours, and then one after that for 4 hours.

Was quite surprised by this by as I personally would never imagine booking a girl for that long a stretch of time. For guys who do punts for that long what do you even do in all that time?

Normalguy20172017

Trust me. Some people have so much money they don't know what to do with it.

Also some people have been in prison for a good stretch that they have been starved of pu$$y that they need to fill their boots as soon as they are released

Offline Sedition

Trust me. Some people have so much money they don't know what to do with it.

Also some people have been in A MARRIAGE for a good stretch that they have been starved of pu$$y that they need to fill their boots as soon as they are released
k

Ftfy

Offline Bangers and Gash

So called up a WG today and she says she couldnt fit me in today because she has one booking for 3 hours, and then one after that for 4 hours.

It's possible she had bookings that long, but it's also possible it was just a very subtle marketing ploy on her part. Make you think her clientele aren't of the 'pump and dump' variety... and neither are you.

Was quite surprised by this by as I personally would never imagine booking a girl for that long a stretch of time. For guys who do punts for that long what do you even do in all that time?

Some guys like to fuck for hours. Others just like to chat, cuddle and have a (poor quality) massage. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

:hi:   

Offline dkn

I've done some 2-3 hour punts before - allows for some proper role-play without ever feeling rushed.  Pricey but worth it...

One regular, who appeared reasonably genuine did say that quite a few of her longer punts would be with men who just wanted to watch football or do boring stuff.  Seemed a very expensive away to piss away time to me...

Offline peter purves

One regular, who appeared reasonably genuine did say that quite a few of her longer punts would be with men who just wanted to watch football or do boring stuff.  Seemed a very expensive away to piss away time to me...

I guess this is where paying for a WG time does become applicable

:hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline budz

I've done a few 3 to 5 hour sessions in my short punting career. I know it's expensive but what you can get out of it can be really worth the cost.  It's good for role plays for example and means you can both get seriously into character. Or if you find a girl that doesn't mind changing outfits then this is fun too. Personally I'm not keen on 1 hour punts and would never even consider anything less than that. These days I'm more into mmf/ffm which go hand in hand with longer sessions.

Offline Third Man

longest ive done is 2 hours, but its not vfm for me as once ive cum once i really dont care about cumming again. the build up and that initial release is what i punt for, the rest is a waste of cash. this year its 1 hr max for me, and more of them

Offline baranabus96

I've only got 5 punts to my name with a 6th starting in 2 hours time, all of them have been 3-4 hours with one being an overnighter (big mistake for me).

I do longer punts for a number of reasons:

High sex drive, youth, wanting to get better at sex, longer chat at the start to check if they are crazy before I fork over the money, for 2 of them I've shared a meal with the WG and it was a nice change of pace as I live alone.

I'm by no means swimming in cash + I took a long break after my 3rd punt to recoup some and move forward with my life. The primary 2 reasons for it are 1) I'm after a GFE (have yet to see a WG more expensive than either of my actual ex GF's and it's without any drama or shit most of the time) and 2) I'm after a regular I can see once a month or so for a couple of hours and the longer punts act as a kind of extended interview so I can see what they are like properly, no one found yet that i'd bother seeing more than twice.

+ oh, forgot to mention. I live in the Harrow area and there are basically 0 non-scammy WG's around here that interest me and I doubt WG's that are in any way popular are going to bother travelling for 2+ hours for an hour long punt instead of just keeping that slot open and possibly getting a closer one from a regular.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 11:11:49 am by baranabus96 »

Offline Home Alone

From my viewpoint, multi-hour punts have a couple of plus points.

For this older punter who, regretfully, hasn't the stamina for a session of too hectic activity but can afford a multi-hour punt from time to time, they allow me to take my time and savour the service.

Secondly, they represent a better, more effective, use of money than the Overnight bookings I used to enjoy over the years.  When I floated the idea of an Overnight to a MILF I'd already seen a number of times, she pointed out that quite a bit of my money - more than I'd pay for a multi-hour daytime booking - would be wasted on the time that we were both asleep.  I immediately saw the wisdom of what she was saying and haven't had an Overnight since!

pking_paul

Good to hear some other's views on this.  :hi:

I find pump and dump incredibly boring these days and enjoy the lead up too. I also simply like looking at the talent I pump, so striptease shows are often the order of the day on longer punts.

Financially I am lucky, so money is less of an issue than the fun I can have. As said on here so many times, you pay your money and you take your choice.

Finding the right WG's now that can be an issue I'd agree!

Davido0007

I find 1-2 hours is good. More relaxed atmosphere and you can actually take your time enjoying the sex\kiss\cuddles\chat, instead of being in a rush to get everything you want done.

With the right WG it can actually feel really natural if they treat you like an actual person and enjoy themselves. Also I tend to film my punts so longer time allows for some really good footage for use later on. ;)