Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How on Earth do you get in touch with Adultwork?  (Read 853 times)

Offline geezer_breezer

Guys, I've got an issue with my AW profile. It's not covered by the Help section or any of their FAQs. They have a convoluted and hidden process for filling out a help form but each time I fill it out it rejects it. The form says "Your complaint has keywords for which we have FAQ articles" and it then lists completely unsuitable articles.

How do you get in touch with them? Is there a simple email address that I can write to?

GB

Online webpunter

And make sure you send from a confidential email address.  Not just send it out from your main one & when they [possibly] reply 8 weeks later this then shows on the OH's tablet as well  :scare: [if you have one]

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Guys, I've got an issue with my AW profile. It's not covered by the Help section or any of their FAQs. They have a convoluted and hidden process for filling out a help form but each time I fill it out it rejects it. The form says "Your complaint has keywords for which we have FAQ articles" and it then lists completely unsuitable articles.

And then look at the bottom right and there's a button to "send feedback" anyway. Never rely on the first clicky button. Always look for another  :D