Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying £500 to find hot size 4 babe  (Read 1815 times)

moneybags123

Will money transfer 500 quid after I see girl and she is FIT!

Looking for size 4, size 6 if she is really toned, slim, no body fat, young, petite. I'm willing to travel, hopefully London, brum or Manchester.

Only ever found 2 very fit girls, Blonde Miss Ashley, profile is closed :o( and Petite **** (will swap info on her)

Send me a message this post will be full of trolls in about 3 hours or less.

Anyone know if blonde miss Ashley is coming back. she was having a boob job.

DannyJames

I've noticed a few posts lately with this single sentence followed by a line break format.

Offline Blackpool Rock

What money transfer £500 to the person who gives the girls name or the girl?  :unknown:

Me thinks there is a crock of something waiting at the end of the rainbow and it's not gold  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Happyjose

Looking for size 4, size 6 if she is really toned, slim, no body fat, young, petite. I'm willing to travel, hopefully London, brum or Manchester.

Only ever found 2 very fit girls, Blonde Miss Ashley, profile is closed :o( and Petite **** (will swap info on her)

Think you might have more success posting this on External Link/Members Only

Offline Dorsetpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Please dm me to arrange payment of £500 to the working girl or girls of my choice, I will enjoy spending your money.... :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Fucking idiot obviously trying to impress the membership on here. He or she doesn't even have the imagination to call themselves Mon€ybag$£23.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:29:38 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline smiths

Fucking idiot obviously trying to impress the membership on here. He or she doesn't even have the imagination to call themselves Mon€ybag$£23.

Indeed, also been a member for nearly 4 years and has done 32 posts so about 8 per year, if we all did that UKP would of folded years ago due to lack of interest. Then comes on posting this bollocks. :thumbsdown: