Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBC article on Romanian sex trafficking  (Read 3479 times)

bod666

'I was trafficked from Romania'
External Link/Members Only

Well this goes some way to explain why a lot of Romanian wgs don't provide a good service.

Wonder how many on aw are trafficked and how many are here because they want to be?

Offline Third Man

if you read this, PSNI say that its assumed that most are for prostitution, but its mostly for labour. so even the police realise whats going on in reality

Diehard

Well this goes some way to explain why a lot of Romanian wgs don't provide a good service.

Wonder how many on aw are trafficked and how many are here because they want to be?

Another reason if any were needed to avoid them like the plague

Offline fairfield

Well this goes some way to explain why a lot of Romanian wgs don't provide a good service. ....
Ofc, never gonna agree with human slavery. 
But is this a real explanation? Doesn't the article itself says they willingly doing it to make money for their boyfriend/pimp. Even in that sorry scenario, surely better service means more money?
The few EEs here who have volunteered their motives to me -don't see it as my business to ask, personally don't want to know- all have said that they are doing it "for their family." One even showed me a 'shopping list' on their phone, sent from back home. Think she was angling for an extra contribution - she was outta luck. 
They seemed only too aware of their limited opportunities here and at home, and are making an economic decision.
Root out anyone who forces the wgs, but am sure there are much more valid reasons for the infamous lousy service.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another reason if any were needed to avoid them like the plague

You are correct however one or two gents on here are only interested in price.  :hi:

Offline smiths

You are correct however one or two gents on here are only interested in price.  :hi:

Some of us go on convictions NOT what the media say. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If its so obvious so many WGs are being trafficked and/or coerced/forced why haven't the police been doing mass raids, and often when they do do a raid the media say people were arrested for alleged trafficking but when it comes to court that's not the charge at all, the charge is usually running a brothel and/or controlling prostitutes for gain and its mentioned the WGs hadn't been trafficked and were working for the pimp voluntarily.

Sadly there will be some women who have been trafficked for sex and/or coerced/forced against their wills to be WGs and its this area the police should be concentrating on and such evil scum should get mandatory life sentences in my opinion once convicted.

Offline fairfield

Not the "only" consideration, but doesn't the saying go - "Its the ECONOMICS, stoopid!"  Americans, EEs, who doesn't want the best bang for their buck? Pretty sure same must go for most punters too. Wish i had your luxury of looking down on those of us with more limited means.
And wish even more that those Roms who do decide that flat on their backs is their best chance of making money, realize a decent service is only to their benefit and their punters.
But trying to paint them all as trafficked sex slaves is too easy a cop out and IMO does many of them a disservice by failing to understand their real situation.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:39:12 pm by fairfield »

LL

Every time I've been to a Romanian setup where the girl gives poor service it's mainly due to the girl being preoccupied with her phone, arranging the next appointments. So if these ones that I have met are forced or coerced then why are they going to so much effort to arrange more and more customers? Wouldn't they instead reject the calls or switch the mobiles off altogether?

When I read the article it did make me think about cheapo Romanian (and other) punts. It reminded me to be vigilant. If I spot something wrong, e.g the girl not looking happy - then I will walk - as I have done so and then warned others about the place, here.

I don't believe Jimmy's suggestion that the forced girls are always to be found within the lowest price bracket. How can an armchair punter who's never visited a Romanian prostitute be an authority on the subject?

Romanians tend to be cheaper because they provide a relatively restrictive set of services (vanilla) compared to girls from other lands. For example hardly any of them will French Kiss clients. I put this down to cultural reasons. They only kiss those whom they love. Again this point backs up my theory that it's only a very small percentage which are coerced since otherwise more of them would be forced to kiss their clients. Admittedly a lot of them give a poor service. Again I don't take this as proof that they are forced, but some rather dissatisfied with their vocation yet prepared to do it on a temporary basis as it's good money and quick money (like many workers in any industry I imagine, e.g oil rig workers and long haul truck drivers who also spend periods away from home and from loved ones).

Let me give an example to back up that last statement. Take Soho (London) walk ups as another example. Staffed by a vast majority of Romanian WGs, mostly giving poor service in my experience. Who remembers the raids on some 30 brothels a couple of years ago? All the girls were questioned by the police but how many were "rescued" from sex traffickers? None - as that's the number found to be forced or coerced. On the contrary, the raids did more harm than good for the prostitutes. Look at the way they were treated by the police who stole their money and humiliated them - dragging them from flats to parade them half naked in the streets outside. External Link/Members Only

The BBC article I take with a pinch of salt but as I say it is still a reminder to me that trafficking exists within punting and a reminder to be vigilant and careful when approaching an unfamiliar setup, be it a brothel or a girl apparently working independently and that goes for ladies from any country and advertised at any price.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:32:55 pm by LL »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not suggesting that all Romanian girls are forced to work here against their will.

What I do know is that the vast majority have a Sergei character in the background who sorts out their premises and sets the prices, he stipulates a low rate to get a high number of clients through the door. He doesn't do this to be a father figure, he is in business and wants the maximum returns for his investment. The girl may end up with 50% of the fee so don't expect a girlfriend experience.

Offline smiths

Not the "only" consideration, but doesn't the saying go - "Its the ECONOMICS, stoopid!"  Americans, EEs, who doesn't want the best bang for their buck? Pretty sure same must go for most punters too. Wish i had your luxury of looking down on those of us with more limited means.
And wish even more that those Roms who do decide that flat on their backs is their best chance of making money, realize a decent service is only to their benefit and their punters.
But trying to paint them all as trafficked sex slaves is too easy a cop out and IMO does many of them a disservice by failing to understand their real situation.

Good post.

Offline smiths

Every time I've been to a Romanian setup where the girl gives poor service it's mainly due to the girl being preoccupied with her phone, arranging the next appointments. So if these ones that I have met are forced or coerced then why are they going to so much effort to arrange more and more customers? Wouldn't they instead reject the calls or switch the mobiles off altogether?

When I read the article it did make me think about cheapo Romanian (and other) punts. It reminded me to be vigilant. If I spot something wrong, e.g the girl not looking happy - then I will walk - as I have done so and then warned others about the place, here.

I don't believe Jimmy's suggestion that the forced girls are always to be found within the lowest price bracket. How can an armchair punter who's never visited a Romanian prostitute be an authority on the subject?

Romanians tend to be cheaper because they provide a relatively restrictive set of services (vanilla) compared to girls from other lands. For example hardly any of them will French Kiss clients. I put this down to cultural reasons. They only kiss those whom they love. Again this point backs up my theory that it's only a very small percentage which are coerced since otherwise more of them would be forced to kiss their clients. Admittedly a lot of them give a poor service. Again I don't take this as proof that they are forced, but some rather dissatisfied with their vocation yet prepared to do it on a temporary basis as it's good money and quick money (like many workers in any industry I imagine, e.g oil rig workers and long haul truck drivers who also spend periods away from home and from loved ones).

Let me give an example to back up that last statement. Take Soho (London) walk ups as another example. Staffed by a vast majority of Romanian WGs, mostly giving poor service in my experience. Who remembers the raids on some 30 brothels a couple of years ago? All the girls were questioned by the police but how many were "rescued" from sex traffickers? None - as that's the number found to be forced or coerced. On the contrary, the raids did more harm than good for the prostitutes. Look at the way they were treated by the police who stole their money and humiliated them - dragging them from flats to parade them half naked in the streets outside. External Link/Members Only

The BBC article I take with a pinch of salt but as I say it is still a reminder to me that trafficking exists within punting and a reminder to be vigilant and careful when approaching an unfamiliar setup, be it a brothel or a girl apparently working independently and that goes for ladies from any country and advertised at any price.

Another good post from a punter I know actually punts rather than posts absolute bollocks from a position of hardly ever doing so and NEVER with WGs who charge under £100 an hour like redcab so hasn't a clue what he is talking about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline fairfield

I am not suggesting that all Romanian girls are forced to work here against their will.....
But isn't that the propaganda being peddled by the BBC, which you are defending? Look at their follow up "Gold Standard" article, where Northern Ireland is held up as a shining beacon for recording all allegations as sex slave crimes without even conducting any investigation. Police forces in the rest of the UK appear to be condemned as wanting to enquire first before jumping to that conclusion.
Bloody Thereasa May also seems to want to jump on the same bandwagon. Suspect the Roms are only a figleaf - the real agenda is working toward a ban all prostitution. Ofc any such ban would only apply to the 'have-nots,' a different set of rules (as always) would apply to the 'haves.'
But that does seem to fit your attitude towards us less affluent punters.

Offline fairfield

...... The girl may end up with 50% of the fee so don't expect a girlfriend experience.
....and why not? youre gonna be spending the hour together anyway. Who benefits by giving lousy service? - not Sergei or the punter. The Wg may gain some brief twisted 'revenge' on her lot by playing the punter up - but hows that gonna help even her with future bookinjgs?
The Rom who gave me the 50% figure has returned to Liverpool working under a new profile. Its obviously her choice - maybe a hobsons choice i grant you - but we cant all be brain surgeons. However even thru the language barrier i do get a strong feeling that many Rom wgs believe the job is beneath them. Still, have come across Thais and Chinese who feel the same ( hope it not a case of my personal effect on them.)

Offline peter purves

Admittedly a lot of them give a poor service. Again I don't take this as proof that they are forced, but some rather dissatisfied with their vocation yet prepared to do it on a temporary basis as it's good money and quick money (like many workers in any industry I imagine, e.g oil rig workers and long haul truck drivers who also spend periods away from home and from loved ones)....

...However even thru the language barrier i do get a strong feeling that many Rom wgs believe the job is beneath them. Still, have come across Thais and Chinese who feel the same...

Found these two comments thought provoking
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

I am not suggesting that all Romanian girls are forced to work here against their will.

What I do know is that the vast majority have a Sergei character in the background who sorts out their premises and sets the prices, he stipulates a low rate to get a high number of clients through the door. He doesn't do this to be a father figure, he is in business and wants the maximum returns for his investment. The girl may end up with 50% of the fee so don't expect a girlfriend experience.

Totally agree with this statement :thumbsup:

charming_red

With Romanians I just take the safe option - not to punt them at all and never will.

Most likely they'll be part of some kind of crime network.

Offline peter purves

Totally agree with this statement :thumbsup:

Some of these places (ie the rich ones) as far as I've understood the set up can be operated by women - but then again these are not exclusively Romanian houses

LL

Found these two comments thought provoking
So please share those thoughts...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 04:58:08 am by LL »

MrKeen

I see a Romanian who used to have a pimp. She told me that 50% was the amount she had to give.  She has gone inde but does worry that she has no one to call if she gets a nasty or aggressive punter. Oddly I think the really intelligent ones (who might be expected to think the job beneath them) are the ones who give best service. I think this last is because they see the job as a means to an end, house, start a business, education qualification,etc.,  so are out to maximise turnover by getting repeat business.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Some of these places (ie the rich ones) as far as I've understood the set up can be operated by women - but then again these are not exclusively Romanian houses

Yes they can but there is always a male influence there trust me. I remember visiting a romanian in elephant and she opened the door and let me in. But I was let out by a male sergei he even asked me if I had a good time and if the girl was good  :D I simply said to him she has very good pussy and done the thumbs up gesture.

Offline peter purves

So please share those thoughts...

I am not sure I have anything to add. I was impressed with your insights as with Fairfield's comparison to Thais as well.

I think one of the reasons why some Romanians WGs may act as they do is cross-cultural but not totally sure of (all) the dynamics rather than some Romanian genes/DNA that makes them poor at their job.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:06:31 pm by peter purves »

Online loser

There is a related thread in the Scotland board. The standard poor service is a consequence of Sergei's short term business model. If you can find one of the rare independent Romanians they can be excellent. In my experience where they have the motivation of being paid by the minute ie. webcamming or lapdancing there does not seem to be any cultural factor inhibiting their sexuality.

Offline peter purves

There is a related thread in the Scotland board. The standard poor service is a consequence of Sergei's short term business model. If you can find one of the rare independent Romanians they can be excellent. In my experience where they have the motivation of being paid by the minute ie. webcamming or lapdancing there does not seem to be any cultural factor inhibiting their sexuality.

I must take a read of this thread

With regard to the aforesaid this would then make them no different to any other WGs from other countries

Offline gary03

Remember romania is a poor countrh.for the unskilled this is a way out to earn some wonga.they can earn more in a month selling there wares than in a year at home.so sex with rich uk men can seem a good option

bod666

The same could be said of Poland - but there are far less instances of Polish girls having faces like slapped arses and wanting to do the bare minimum in a punt. My all time best punts have been with Polish girls, my all time worst with Romanians. There must be a cultural element but I can't see what. It may just be that Romania is one of those places where the girls haven't learnt yet that it's possible to enjoy sex?

Offline adindas

Exactly.
It does not need a lot of effort to find other evidence that the price what escort is charging has very little correlation with trafficking.

Randomly search
TITLE : POLICE POLICE-SMASH-HIGH-CLASS-PROSTITUTION-RING

Most punters here (if not all) know that trafficking is hideous crime and will alert the crime stopper if they see any evidence of trafficking.

Also keep in mind some prossies who are giving testimonies are retired prossies. Otherwise she would have broken the silence while still being trafficked. If you are working in residential area, where a lot of people living, you could just run to the your neighborhood or the drivers /police passing the streets.

The truth is that the money is too good to miss. But this is not to suggest that few stories are not true. If you could get reasonable amount of money by telling your story or to be make a star by feminist and/or religious organization why not?

Here is another evidence that rate has very little correlation with trafficking. Posted 15/10/2016  at 07:12:42 am
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113670.75
This stunning MILF is charging £40/hh. She has been working in London since about 2.5 years ago. She is commuting between London and Hungary a few times a year for work and visiting family at home. She is now giving up escorting and doing massage instead.

Similarly to Xena and Nikki who are charging £40/hh  well known MILFs by UK Punters here.

In Germany there are many GB party girls are German. Keep in mind they got less than £50/hh for participating in GB parties.

Is there any evidence that they have been trafficked ??
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:07:34 am by adindas »

Muffdiver39

I've always found it strange why 95% of Romanian WG rate are £100ph, maybe it's a coincidence maybe not

Offline adindas

I've always found it strange why 95% of Romanian WG rate are £100ph, maybe it's a coincidence maybe not

I am not sure which cities are you talking about mate.
If you area talking about London. Many EE prossie including Romanians are charging less than £100 an hour.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not sure which cities are you talking about mate.
If you area talking about London. Many EE prossie including Romanians are charging less than £100 an hour.

You are correct, but bear in mind that is just the base rate before the extras are added, similar to when you fly on a budget airline.   :hi:

Sergei wants a high turnover so keeps the prices below average.

Offline adindas

You are correct, but bear in mind that is just the base rate before the extras are added, similar to when you fly on a budget airline.   :hi:

Sergei wants a high turnover so keeps the prices below average.

Well done mate
This is the first time I hear a more sensible comment from JRC. No more low life skank comment JRC ?? : hi: :hi: :hi:
Similar to punting while few people prefer to fly first class / business class using major airlines or privately own jet vast majority prefer to travel on budget.

Similar to vfm punting Keep in mind Budget Airlines business model suits many people. Fact, there are more people flying using budget airlines rather than main airlines. Similar to punting some punters do not really care if they do not get DFK, do not get OWO, CIM, etc. As long as basic service is on board. Also keep in mind even for the prossies who charge well over the odd you still sometime get this problem if you do not communicate / negotiate well in advance what you get or what you do not get at this price.

These EE prossies that you used to call low life skank could charge a low rate because of efficiency, they are operating from the area where the rent is low, high turnover and above all they are less fortunate and more desperate than the home / UK prossies.

While home prossies could still effort without any customer for more than a month due to the doll they get, many young EE prossies coming to the UK are not entitled to benefit. So if they do not get any customer in a day they will start worrying how would they pay their rent, their next travel going back home ??.

I am still waiting your comment though about this MILF who is charging £40/hh is she a low life skank ?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The initial discussion is here….
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113670.75

« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:01:28 pm by adindas »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well done mate
This is the first time I hear a more sensible comment from JRC. No more low life skank comment JRC ?? : hi: :hi: :hi:
Similar to punting while few people prefer to fly first class / business class using major airlines or privately own jet vast majority prefer to travel on budget.

Similar to vfm punting Keep in mind Budget Airlines business model suits many people. Fact, there are more people flying using budget airlines rather than main airlines. Similar to punting some punters do not really care if they do not get DFK, do not get OWO, CIM, etc. As long as basic service is on board. Also keep in mind even for the prossies who charge well over the odd you still sometime get this problem if you do not communicate / negotiate well in advance what you get or what you do not get at this price.

These EE prossies that you used to call low life skank could charge a low rate because of efficiency, they are operating from the area where the rent is low, high turnover and above all they are less fortunate and more desperate than the home / UK prossies.

While home prossies could still effort without any customer for more than a month due to the doll they get, many young EE prossies coming to the UK are not entitled to benefit. So if they do not get any customer in a day they will start worrying how would they pay their rent, their next travel going back home ??.

I am still waiting your comment though about this MILF who is charging £40/hh is she a low life skank ?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The initial discussion is here….
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113670.75e

Just had a quick glance through your reviews, only 50% positive, that's not very good is it.

I still insist that most Romanians are lowlife skanks.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Just had a quick glance through your reviews, only 50% positive, that's not very good is it.

At least be honest. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What you said was ALL WGs who charged under £100 an hour are skanks, a totally disproven by many of us assertion, unlike you some of us have recently actually punted with such WGs and had good punts. You once did a positive review on a WG who charged you less that £100 an hour in which you generally rated her, no mention of her being a skank yet when I asked you if she was you said yes, well what use was not mentioning that in your review then. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And as to a punters reviews it doesn't necessarily reflect how many WGs they have punted with, some punters might ALWAYS do a negative review but choose not to always do a positive review, so it doesn't mean their overall success rate is 50%. If you had a clue nowadays you would know all this, in reality the bum fluff in my belly button has more of a clue than an armchair punter like yourself does. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 12:25:52 pm by smiths »

Offline peter purves

:lol:

Offline Colston36

I see a Romanian who used to have a pimp. She told me that 50% was the amount she had to give.  She has gone inde but does worry that she has no one to call if she gets a nasty or aggressive punter. Oddly I think the really intelligent ones (who might be expected to think the job beneath them) are the ones who give best service. I think this last is because they see the job as a means to an end, house, start a business, education qualification,etc.,  so are out to maximise turnover by getting repeat business.

I must say that the only two Romanian girls I have seen were very intelligent, entertaining and seemed in control of their lives, though one said to me "you wouldn't want to be in my place". It's so hard to see things from their perspective, and so easy to define people with a blanket "all Romanians are this or that."

Offline adindas

Al least, it is getting better now ...
In the past you always said all EE prossies charging less than £100/hh are low life skanks.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I see a Romanian who used to have a pimp. She told me that 50% was the amount she had to give.

That seems high, but I suppose all the expenses are coming out of Sergei's cut.  If he's booked a hotel room or serviced apartment for £100, and 3 punters show up that day paying £100 each, she gets £150 while Sergei gets £50 profit.

Offline adindas

That seems high, but I suppose all the expenses are coming out of Sergei's cut.  If he's booked a hotel room or serviced apartment for £100, and 3 punters show up that day paying £100 each, she gets £150 while Sergei gets £50 profit.

Yes if they lucky to get three customers in a day. I know few prossies who used to book a hotel during the weekend. She said quite often it is not worthy. Not to mention the cost of traveling as well ...

If they are not young, good looking, not a well known prossies / porn stars they are already very lucky if they could get two bookings in a day by charging £100 an hour in London.