Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many Prozzies have a defibrillator ??  (Read 759 times)

Offline Students Notebook

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               This girl is not only enterprising with her special offer for Euro 2016, but should the excitement become too much, she has a defibrillator and is  trained in it's use.

Perhaps that's why she is dressed in a nurses uniform .

Especially useful for old men like me. Pity I don't like football.

SN

Offline nestor

It could actually be more use than you think.....
One of the tramps in Blackpool had an OAP regular client die on her last year from heart failure. Apparently the police were very understanding and even let her keep the money.......She said she'd had to call the blokes daughter to tell her, now that's a conversation I would have dipped out of!

But it takes little - last year I was enjoying a jacuzzi sex session with a Thai girl, got out and promptly passed out. Combination of Sildenafil, no food (diet) hot water and sex dropped my blood pressure to the point where I fainted. In some people the result could have been worse. I came to after a few minutes with the girl and manageress looking bloody scared and on the verge of calling the ambulance. Not a good day, but potentially a bloody worse day
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline nestor

just thinking laterally though......non-conventional use and electrode placing could result in extremely interesting BDSM experiences
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by: