Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamour Emily - Bath - Oddball Profile!  (Read 607 times)

Offline hockogrockle

This is the lady. She's just joined AW (under this name at least).
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She only gives one price (£160 per hour- very dear for the area), yet says she offers 15 minute quickies.
And as for her likes list! Here it is, more or less in its entirety:
Being filmed; giving domination; foot worship; french kissing; saunas and bath houses;toys; uniforms.
And that's it! No mention of any form of penetrative or oral sex,. In fact no mention of any form of sex as such at all. And all yours for only £160.
Is she serious? I can only think that this half-baked profile is "work in progress". Or does she assume everybody will realise what (if any) her sexual offerings are without asking?
I can't be bothered finding out. Certainly not at £160 per hour. I rather think her feedback score will take a while to rise above its present zero.
Views anybody?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Half-baked is generous: the profile is full of contradictions (I'm no ageist but 41 isn't "young") and is missing several ingredients. It might develop to something more credible over time but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Offline bdyno

I got a notification about that profile a couple of days ago.  To be honest, I'm amazed it's still there and doesn't have the usual authenticity warnings on it.

Offline DrConners

The one picture looks like the cheeky cow has popped into Asda, tried on a bra or two, took the picture & given it legs.  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:05:46 am by DrConners »