Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss-LucyLane - Bristol  (Read 837 times)

Offline PeachyAssFan

Anyone had the pleasure of this girl since she arrived in Bristol.  Not too keen on the tats, but the photo of her puckered asshole hidden by a thong (even though she doesn’t allow it to be fucked), well ......  - :)

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:41:13 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline Fuzzyduck

The recent review (3 weeks ago in Plymouth) was pretty informative. Looking at her profile, whilst she says she doesn't offer anal, she gives the impression that she used to.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 12:50:21 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline mradventures

Anyone had the pleasure of this girl since she arrived in Bristol.  Not too keen on the tats, but the photo of her puckered asshole hidden by a thong (even though she doesn’t allow it to be fucked), well ......  - :)

External Link/Members Only

think thats her most attractive feature and yeah does look soo good

Offline TheMuffman1985

Do it!! She’s good and keen!

Offline Lewis

Offline TheMuffman1985

Link not working for me.

She turns off her AW account when she’s not working just got to put her on your HL and wait till she’s back up again

Offline hockogrockle

She turns off her AW account when she’s not working just got to put her on your HL and wait till she’s back up again
It's not possible to do that. Adultwork says flatly "the page does not exist". You can't post a non-existent page to your hot list!
I was expecting a "no longer active" message. "Does not exist" is a bit extreme!

Offline TheMuffman1985

It's not possible to do that. Adultwork says flatly "the page does not exist". You can't post a non-existent page to your hot list!
I was expecting a "no longer active" message. "Does not exist" is a bit extreme!

She’s live now for the southwest

Offline JimmySW

Works for me now!