Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carla-dream - bait-and-switch so I walked  (Read 1936 times)

1 review(s) for carla-dream (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl caught my eye a few days ago when browsing on AW. I had put out a request for any info on her but nothing available except that her photos didn't get any hits on reverse image search. Thought it was probably TGTBT as she is stunning in the pictures and the price tag of £100 per hour didn't seem to match. I figured she would be a romanian with shit service but the pictures were too tempting so thought I would TOFFT.

Called her on the day and no answer but she did text back immediately. Agreed booking for 30 minutes later to give myself time to get over to her. Also confirmed that she is indeed the girl in the pictures and she said yes.

Arrived at a nice and safe-looking residential street (M9 postcode, I dont know the area so I migt be wrong about how safe it is but I had no concerns about leaving my car) and was given the door number

Knocked and she was hiding behind the door as it opened. Stepped inside and she led me into the first room we came to which was quite sparse except for the bed, which was an actual bed at a decent height rather than a mattress on the floor. Didn't get further into the house and I wasn't there for more than a minute but didn't see or hear anyone else.

Anyway, we got into the room and I finally got a good look at her. Not bad looking, quite tall (I didn't check to see if she was wearing heels) and slim, long blonde hair, facially pretty but definitely not the girl in the pictures and not in her league either appearance wise. I'd give her a solid 7/10 and to be honest if she hadn't told me she is definitely the girl in the pics, I might have stayed (although if she'd told me that she wasn't the girl in the pics I wouldn't have gone in the first place so there's no way she can win that one - except by putting up some real pics of herself I suppose).

Anyway, as I've said in previous reviews, I am a complete wimp and have never had the guts to walk before but I managed to plucked up the courage from somewhere and walked out.

Price would have been £100 for the hour as advertised, OWO included in the price but no CIM, 2 pops in the hour

Offline scutty brown

googling the phone number finds this photo, is this who you saw?

Looks an obvious Roma gypsy

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Kudos for toftt & also for walking  :thumbsup:

Offline Abs

googling the phone number finds this photo, is this who you saw?

Looks an obvious Roma gypsy

Hidden Image/Members Only

I might be wrong but I don’t think she is the same person either. It’s difficult to say though as I don’t recall exactly what she looked like, just that she was different to the profile photos (which I had obviously looked at very recently) and what my general impressions were.

If memory serves, the girl I saw had a longer and thinner face, and was paler in complexion. Also her tits seemed smaller too. Might just be the make up and bra though.

VOLPONE

Called her on the day and no answer but she did text back immediately. Agreed booking for 30 minutes later to give myself time to get over to her. Also confirmed that she is indeed the girl in the pictures and she said yes.
Really ?? Almost certainly the pimp or maid doing the texting in a situation like that.

Offline Abs

Really ?? Almost certainly the pimp or maid doing the texting in a situation like that.

You’re probably right. But to be fair to her, her spoken English was actually pretty good, in fact I would say almost fluent. Obviously not a native speaker but communication wouldn’t have been a problem had I stayed. I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out she did send the texts herself.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

lonelyheart

Also while looking on AW don't bother with a girl called Bella Palmer, she's another Bait and Switch, you end up with a girl completely different, she uses an excuse that she ropes you in and then she uses an excuse that she going to be away for a few weeks and her friend will take care of you and uses a different number as a convincer

Offline Abs

Also while looking on AW don't bother with a girl called Bella Palmer, she's another Bait and Switch, you end up with a girl completely different, she uses an excuse that she ropes you in and then she uses an excuse that she going to be away for a few weeks and her friend will take care of you and uses a different number as a convincer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also lists bareback in her likes