Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first time "punting"  (Read 3158 times)

Gmeister

External Link/Members Only

hi there,

its my first time punting.
Well in the uk it is, first was earlier in the year in lanzorate(completly legal there)wasnt the best experiance but one for the wank bank tho lol.

just made the first call.

lady called sex ass millie.

Will be going  tomorrow, really nervous

Offline Northerndave666

hi there,

its my first time punting.
Well in the uk it is, first was earlier in the year in lanzorate(completly legal there)wasnt the best experiance but one for the wank bank tho lol.

just made the first call.

lady called sex ass millie.

Will be going  tomorrow, really nervous

Not as nervous as you'll be tomorrow when you can't find anywhere to park due to the tram works that are all around the area she lives in. Give yourself plenty of time and when you're in there, don't be afraid to ask her to slow down.

pleasure

Good luck mate, hope you have fun. I always thought Millie looked worth a go, but I've never got around to trying her. Be sure to let us know how it went!

@Northerndave - whereabouts does she live? The postcode she quotes is a pretty big area, I'm wondering how easy she is to get to.

Online Steely Dan

Punting with non trafficked girls over 18 is completely legal here too.

Offline Northerndave666

Good luck mate, hope you have fun. I always thought Millie looked worth a go, but I've never got around to trying her. Be sure to let us know how it went!

@Northerndave - whereabouts does she live? The postcode she quotes is a pretty big area, I'm wondering how easy she is to get to.

For obvious reasons I won't disclose her address, but she is near to the Holy Trinity Church on Farnborough Road in Clifton. Parking used to be a doddle, but now there is a fucking great tram line down all of Farnborough Road and it is now one way up to Clifton Lane (in that direction). You need to follow the diversion for Southchurch Drive shops and find parking around there. Adds about 10 mins onto whatever your SatNav would have normally say to you.

Offline Northerndave666

Obviously the OP was so nervous, he hasn't worked out how to post how it went  :dash:

Gmeister

Obviously the OP was so nervous, he hasn't worked out how to post how it went  :dash:

I paid for an hour, lets just say I was that nervous it was over in 5 minutes  :(

Online j122

she only let you cum once in the hour?

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah what happened Gmeister? If she's got a cum once policy its not on if you booked a hour. I've looked at her before and have been tempted but have always been undecided about her

Offline Northerndave666

Tell us more GM, where did you park, what happened etc etc

Online Steely Dan

This thread and the video got me interested. So I visited millie.
I suggest avoid.  It is harsh, but chav describes her.  This on its own is not a reason to avoid. I love to fuck a hot chav at times, why not?.  But her service is rushed and fussy - quite 1990s WG - I'll get you to cum fast and send you on your way. So a chav with rushed service IS a reason to avoid. There are many better. 

Offline Chezzie John

How long was your booking steely Dan? Was it cum once in the hour like that was mentioned earlier? If so its a piss take and she has no hope of me seeing her.

Offline peterk2

I've seen her twice. First time she gave good fk second time said she didn't offer that service any more.

Both times were really rushed. I came twice both times but she just makes you feel awkward so you don't want to hang around.

The place I saw her was a right shithole too bare walls and floors looked like a squat and Clifton isn't the most salubrious of areas so even if you manage to park it may not be there when you return 25 mins later.

Having said all that I did enjoy fucking the skinny little chav in the squat - had an added air of edginess and she does have some good feedback on here from other punters. Just know what to expect.