Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Lena - Birmingham  (Read 2231 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline azzak789

External Link/Members Only

I booked for 1hr incall  (2 weeks ago) but was there close to 2hrs

Contacted via text the day before and responded quickly for an evening meeting

Arrived on time it was raining like crazy and was soaked.
Got to the building details provided by Lena 40mins before the visit by text and buzzed in - apartments in town centre.
Free parking after 6pm but it’s in CAZ.

Nice looking MILF a little older than her pictures but all the same - she looked good.
Offered bottle water and a towel to dry myself
She was wearing black underwear with suspenders - very nice indeed

She helps you get washed and makes sure that your ass is super clean.
She dried me clean and off to the bedroom

Whilst standing up she started OWO and that went on for about 5mins

Onto the bed and she started massaging my back and then she said l wanna eat your ass….then all of a sudden - tongue straight in…after a few minutes condom on and different positions and finish with cim she makes sure that she get all and off to spit it out in toilet

When she came back, she gave a sensual massage and then l got hard again so round 2 - doggy and missionary and reverse cowgirl….then came again - at this point 55mins was up and she said no need to rush we got plenty of time.

She offered another relaxing message and then offered me another bath which she carefully washed me down and dried me off

Offered another bottle of water before leaving into the wet and windy birmingham night

A wonderful time, no clock watching, great OWO and rimming, good all round service

I will definitely be back at some stage but like to explore other ladies

Offline Brumbrum

Great review, I tried booking her but she seems to select her clients, I spoke to her on the phone and then she goes she isn’t interested, her mood can change quite quickly, can be hit and miss to get hold off

Offline azzak789

I was lucky to get hold of her as she had banned me for texting her too much even though it was just to ask if she was available- a month ago

Best time to catch her is about 11am for a next day appointment

Then she can’t stop texting you once the booking is confirmed lol

However hopefully you will manage to see her soon!!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 04:23:08 pm by azzak789 »