Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian_Sweet.........BAREBACK!!!  (Read 2486 times)

Offline SmokeEater

If you haven't noticed though not on her likes list will offer bareback if you are clean as an extra  :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tricky Dickie

Thank god she only does it with guys who are clean. No danger there at all then...

:dash:

JV547845

Yeah, the 3 months in the past that the blood tests don't cover hardly matters at all.

Offline Stiltskin

An experienced prossie can tell just by looking. I learnt that in 1982 the first time I watched Porky's :P.

Anyone else remember that scene where the prossie has them all lined up with there pants down, checking their dicks?

Online HappyandLucky

An experienced prossie can tell just by looking. I learnt that in 1982 the first time I watched Porky's :P.

Anyone else remember that scene where the prossie has them all lined up with there pants down, checking their dicks?

It was the first 18 certificate I managed to blag my way into the cinema for.  I remember a character called Pee Wee, which is aptly named along with the hookers at Porkies.  If memory serves me there may have been a character called meat who put his cock in a hot dog roll and would go around offering a bite to students. Anyway, I digress but can remember it. 

Offline sumofallparts

What is it with profile names that have a "sweet" ending?
Seen a lot of girls with sweet tagged on the end - always dark haired Romanians, always zero AW feedback, always offering BB.

Offline riskytimes

looks like a pimped one to me !! i avoid the pimped and look for those who work alone