Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie Help - Need good first experience in Surrey, Hants, Berks borders  (Read 984 times)

Offline luthor

Hi Chaps, lovely day.

So new to this and a bit nervous about it all so a few questions:

1: Should get a separate phone?
2: Adultwork seems to be a safer bet, I guess go for those with lots of reviews etc?
3: Should i see local or look further away?
4: Any recommendations, ideally looking for CIM and A if possible with a fun, understanding girl.

Thanks for your time.

L.

touch.and.go

Get a phone
Ignore AW reviews in general - search reviews from respected punters on this site
Punting near to home - depends if your married - Reading always seems pretty good!
Leticia?

Ben4454

1. Depends on your situation. If married get a second phone or if overly security minded get one for the state of mind. Separating punting and real life engagements.

2. What has been said previously - look for well reviewed girls on this site and go from there. I would not say that Adult work is 'safer' in the slightest. Just some of the good reviews might be from their pimps and fluffy bunnies. Saying that there are some good genuine women on adult work who provide a good service. Punting can be like gambling. Sometimes you have a good punt maybe another not so good. I tend not to punt with girls who have 0 reviews and have not been rated on this website.

3. I think since this is your first punt you should go see some of the girls who give the best service and have been reviewed a lot. I hear platinum Cindy gives a outstanding service.

4.   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:32:33 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline luthor

Hi, thanks both for your quick responses, really appreciate it.

Will do as suggested and grab a phone anyway, like the idea of separating it all and will just go with recommendations from here.

Any other girl suggestions would be very welcome.

L.

Offline Tailpipe

Hi, thanks both for your quick responses, really appreciate it.

Will do as suggested and grab a phone anyway, like the idea of separating it all and will just go with recommendations from here.

Any other girl suggestions would be very welcome.

L.

Phone non registered
Pre paid Credit Card non Registered.
Email Account that's a bull shit name. 
Punt at a fair distance from home until you chill out.
Use UKP to ensure you pick good punt post link before you punt.
Never post real dates of events.
Turn up clean show respect , if she turns out to be cunt tell her to fuck.
Be prepared to walk if you have it.
Not link anything internet to any real email or mobile phone number.

Have fun eat pussy and fuck  :cool:

Offline luthor

Thank you Tailpipe... you are wise sensei...