Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naturally busty, where are they hiding?  (Read 123356 times)

Offline curiousB

These are all photos and video of Maserati unfortunately...

Vlad yes it is a good representation of her figure; her boobs are huge (if you eventually book her, try the titwank  :lol:) she’s very thick as she’s a size 14 and is short; she’s also carrying a bit of padding around the midriff area which is cleverly disguised in the photo.

External Link/Members Only

Also has a vivastreet profile with new photos, that video man you weren't lying her tits are gigantic I can see why you mentioned Maserati.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Vlad yes it is a good representation of her figure; her boobs are huge (if you eventually book her, try the titwank  :lol:) she’s very thick as she’s a size 14 and is short; she’s also carrying a bit of padding around the midriff area which is cleverly disguised in the photo.

Also has a vivastreet profile with new photos, that video man you weren't lying her tits are gigantic I can see why you mentioned Maserati.
Wow!! I'm seeing her!!! :yahoo:

Offline bugsy

Thanks for the VS link  :D. Yep, VanessaBluu’s tits are massive; it’s weird she resorted to using Maserati’s photos when her tits may be at least the same size or look even bigger than Maserati’s (I believe she’s shorter than Maserati); maybe she’s trying to conceal her identity as she may be from London.

Offline bugsy

These are all photos and video of Maserati unfortunately...

I have met VanessaBluu in person and can confirm she’s got assets on a par with Maserati. The video shows a lady who’s got a lighter skin tone than Maserati’s
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 11:05:39 am by bugsy »

Offline sparkus

Two profiles across adjacent-ish areas, a video (pfft) but even then they might be too much:

Offline bugsy

Two profiles across adjacent-ish areas, a video (pfft) but even then they might be too much:

Thanks Sparkus - looks like an interesting find :thumbsup:; despite my scepticism regarding VS profiles I’ll look into toftt- it’s relatively central so plan B/Cs won’t be far away 

Offline TallnHung

Fucking hell she's got huge tits.
Going right to the top of my chebbage list, though I'd like to see a few other reviews to be fair.  Wouldn't mind glazing those with a load!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 02:27:57 pm by TallnHung »

Offline sparkus

As ever SM.

Bet she got plenty of leech attention before that.

Offline sparkus

I like big chebs I cannot lie and I like matures. She has good reviews so why am I not feeling this?

Online rebelscum

I like big chebs I cannot lie and I like matures. She has good reviews so why am I not feeling this?

Well, even her two Positive reviews on here aren't particularly great-one of reviewers says he definitely wouldn't return, one was a low positive.  She also has one negative review.  A shame as the tits seem nice. 

Offline LLPunting

No knowing how recent this one was:
Hidden Image/Members Only

And it will only be 2 years worse than this:

:unknown:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 11:43:46 pm by LLPunting »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 04:41:09 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline sparkus

No knowing how recent this one was:

And it will only be 2 years worse than this:

:unknown:

Quite weirdly you're actually selling her to me!

I know there's other mature cheb hunters on here who could be swayed.

Offline LLPunting

Quite weirdly you're actually selling her to me!

I know there's other mature cheb hunters on here who could be swayed.

Go on!  She might think you're awful and like you...   :diablo:

Offline webpunter

Swaying being the operative word

I could probably defiantly go for 45 60 mins in titwank city if local

Offline sparkus

That catchphrase comedy a bit before my time.  Suits you, sir!

Online jesse4585

Best large natural tits I've ever seen, she likes them being played with and they're amazingly firm:
Have just reviewed.

Offline MotorB

Anyone seen this enormous rack?

KAYLA BIG TITS

Thinking about giving it a try

Offline LLPunting

Anyone seen this enormous rack?

KAYLA BIG TITS

Thinking about giving it a try

Did you search here under her AWID?  Have a look and beware if you head in.

Offline drogoboy99

videos of this one are awesome. looks like an amazing pair . expensive though

Online NotThe

Amicia and Mehlor look amazing.

But I have had too many bad experiences with Diva.

Mehlor had no reviews, and Amici was reviewed by a guy who seems to review only or mostly Diva girls, so I'd have my doubts - no offense, but if the punt turns out to be a mistake, it will have been a very expensive mistake...

Offline irwinuk

videos of this one are awesome. looks like an amazing pair . expensive though

maybe someone knows if she is an aw and maybe cheaper to toftt  :cool:

Offline The Night King

Amicia and Mehlor look amazing.

But I have had too many bad experiences with Diva.

Mehlor had no reviews, and Amici was reviewed by a guy who seems to review only or mostly Diva girls, so I'd have my doubts - no offense, but if the punt turns out to be a mistake, it will have been a very expensive mistake...

Amicia : one of the worst punts of 2024: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400000.0

Offline digitaljedi

Did you search here under her AWID?  Have a look and beware if you head in.

Hey what do you mean if you don’t mind? I can’t see a review of here on this site.