Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gifts and presents  (Read 733 times)

Offline HighHeelLover

Just wondering if anyone has ever taken a gift to a meet before.

If so what gift?? And was it for a regular or first time meet??

Offline PleadInsanity

If so what gift?? And was it for a regular or first time meet??

Whats the matter with you man! Her hourly rate is gift enough.
They should give us gifts. ;)

Ron da Cuba

I have bought regulars presents for birthday or Xmas on several occasions and have always regretted it later. Keep your emotions in check when punting. The SPs cross some sort of line mentally when they become where's. They will always view you as an ATM -no exceptions. They reserved any kindness for BF /pimp. Be warned by the experiences of an old fool.

vw

Yes sad wankers and needy fucks.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Ron da Cuba

I meant WHORES not where's but spell check keeps cumming in.

Offline today14

I've taken a small gift to someone who has now become my regular. I don't see anything wrong with it. It's just a small gift for her to hopefully enjoy. I would never go overboard as I just don't have that sort of money. She treats me well and it's a small sign of appreciation, after all we're both humans and have emotions. It is the 1st time I've done it and would never think about buying something for a first meet.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:03:08 am by today14 »

Offline PLeisure

I've taken a small gift to someone who has now become my regular.
How about a review of her?  :hi:

Offline today14

How about a review of her?  :hi:
I don't do reviews as it's not my thing. I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :) I will however contribute to the forums in other ways.

vw

I don't do reviews as it's not my thing. I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :) I will however contribute to the forums in other ways.

you are a leech prick that gives gifts as you are love, maybe love the forum and give the forum a review or 2. 

we're both humans and have emotions.

Offline Lp1975

I am always mystified with why topics like this (gifts, meals, fluffiness) create so so much angst in this forum. In the “normal” world outside this hobby, some people leave a big tip after a good meal, some leave nothing - each to their own.

Most seasoned reader can look through the fluffy comments anyway I reckon.

To answer the question - I will admit that I have given gifts, but only occasionally to ones I feel comfortable with. No real freebies offered in return but none expected. Equally, I did not lose all perspective suddenly fall in love with her and definitely wasn’t expecting her to either!!

Offline today14

you are a leech prick that gives gifts as you are love, maybe love the forum and give the forum a review or 2.
There is more to this forum than reviews. I have asked for one bit of advice since joining and thanked the people who gave it, since then I've tried to get involved in discussions and give advice on things I have experience with. Even if i did  a review I would be called a 'fluffy'. If I was a leech I wouldn't have joined this site and just gathered information from what others post.
Yes I might be a 'fluffy' as some round here call it. But I'm proud to be one and won't change myself for people I don't know. I don't judge others for why they see WG's and can't see why it bothers people for my reasons.

Offline SomTumFucker

Oh dear I hope you are thick skinned. A WG is a service provider just like your utilities company, bank, dustman, Deliveroo driver etc. Do you get emotionally involved and buy them fluffy pressies too for doing their jobs properly? Do you fuck!
At best your favourite fuck-hole is laughing at you behind your back with her mates or pimp and worst; you are fucking with her emotions. Keep it a casual business transaction for both your sakes. No good can come of kidding yourself that there is any more to it.

Offline today14

It was a small £5 box of chocolates... not really pushing the boat out.

Offline PLeisure

There is more to this forum than reviews.

Actually, the primary function of UKP is to disseminate intel about the punting scene. This is generally done in the form of a review.
What do you mean, "I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :)" ??
Please understand that punting is a financial transaction involving sexual gratification, it is not a romance   :scare:

Offline today14

Actually, the primary function of UKP is to disseminate intel about the punting scene. This is generally done in the form of a review.
What do you mean, "I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :)" ??
Please understand that punting is a financial transaction involving sexual gratification, it is not a romance   :scare:
Yes I know it's not romance. When I said "I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :)" it means that I like to keep what goes on between me and the WG's private (unless I have a bad experience then I will warn). That's just how I am, not everyone wants to share everything. If this forum was just about reviews, then why have the option to have discussions and create threads?

Offline PatMacGroin

I sometimes take something to eat and drink with me to a punt. Wine, fruit, something like that.

Some punters might regard that as being soft and bringing a gift. I don't see it that way. They are for me to enjoy, as much as for the WG. Especially as I prefer a 1.5 to 2 hr session and some WG's don't offer any refreshment beyond a glass of water between rounds. Although, I'd like to think some WG's see it as a considerate gesture.

I usually end up leaving most of it behind when I leave. I am happy for them to have it, if they want it, and I can't be arsed carrying it away anyway. A lot of the time they do not seem interested in having any themselves while I'm there. I think sometimes they are suspicious that the food and drink could have been tampered with. I wouldn't be surprised if most of them just bin it immediately. Some may even offer it to their next punter to see if it has been drugged!   :lol:

Occasionally, I've met playful WG's that like to get creative with the fruit. That's always memorable. :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:02:21 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline Marmalade

Yes I know it's not romance. When I said "I like to keep it between the 4 walls  :)" it means that I like to keep what goes on between me and the WG's private (unless I have a bad experience then I will warn). That's just how I am, not everyone wants to share everything. If this forum was just about reviews, then why have the option to have discussions and create threads?

It’s a bit like when you go for a beer and everybody buys a round then maybe someone buys some crisps as well. You’re like the guy that just buys a bag of crisps and lets everybody else buy the rounds.

Saying you took some Kalms for your depression is not ‘contributing’ and your ‘gentlemen don’t tell’ is seriously at odds with the ethos of the Board. You’re welcome to be a little boy in the corner and just lurk: but if you come out with mouthfuls of crap in front of punters who share, then you will get some serious flack.

And buy the way, you’ve been on here, what? a month? And you’re trying to tell everyone what this forum is and isn’t about? Good fucking luck with that one!

Offline scutty brown

There is more to this forum than reviews. I have asked for one bit of advice since joining and thanked the people who gave it, since then I've tried to get involved in discussions and give advice on things I have experience with. Even if i did  a review I would be called a 'fluffy'. If I was a leech I wouldn't have joined this site and just gathered information from what others post.
Yes I might be a 'fluffy' as some round here call it. But I'm proud to be one and won't change myself for people I don't know. I don't judge others for why they see WG's and can't see why it bothers people for my reasons.

This site is about fucking whores.
Your lack of reviews indicates you know nothing about that. So I suggest you either learn, or fuck off.

Offline cueball

I don't do reviews as it's not my thing.

I think you should be banned, not for.....

Contributing nothing
Refusing to review
Playing the deluded hero with the gentleman never tells bollocks
giving shitty little bin fodder gifts
Sanctimoniously telling us how this forum is

No, you should be banned so I can post.... "here today, gone tomorrow"  :lol: