Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: should i meet her?  (Read 2154 times)

Offline arcanis86

External Link/Members Only
too good to be good or am i just thinking bad?
She looks like the one to be regular with....

MichyBoy

Google her phone number, lots of results!
Sems she has previous history under another profile!

Offline Golden Hind

Search the AW number on here, there are some posts about her/him being trans.

livedangerous

Gonna say - one look at those pics and she looks trans to me....

Offline scutty brown

there's more muscles on that than on most blokes

Offline punk

If you like sticking your cock in a tranny,go for it.Unless this is a question from O.P  :unknown:

Offline arcanis86

in the pictures you can see a pussy...i didn't think she could be a trans! my concerns are usually about the attitude: i met romanian girls which are so passionate that i could prefer to fuck a piece of wood!

Offline scutty brown

in the pictures you can see a pussy...i didn't think she could be a trans! my concerns are usually about the attitude: i met romanian girls which are so passionate that i could prefer to fuck a piece of wood!

theres one born every minute.......whatever she is, she's not Romanian or Roma gypsy.
Claims Brazilian, but looks like a Russian weightlifter. Nutcrusher.

Offline arcanis86

theres one born every minute.......whatever she is, she's not Romanian or Roma gypsy.
Claims Brazilian, but looks like a Russian weightlifter. Nutcrusher.
I know but i feel tempted...in case i write a report with a picture about my broken ball as evidence!  :P :lol:
Seriously, i really don't know if she's a trans, I'm straight and maybe too curious! as long as there is no negative report I think I'll meet her

Offline JayEZ2K

I know but i feel tempted...in case i write a report with a picture about my broken ball as evidence!  :P :lol:
Seriously, i really don't know if she's a trans, I'm straight and maybe too curious! as long as there is no negative report I think I'll meet her
I agree with you. She has a pussy for one, but also her hands and bone structure is still feminine. It looks like she is using some light steroids that fitness women use. Please meet up with her and let us know!

Offline kaj314

I agree with you. She has a pussy for one, but also her hands and bone structure is still feminine. It looks like she is using some light steroids that fitness women use. Please meet up with her and let us know!

I reckon these frontal  photos which I don't think were on the old profile are in response to gender questions

Offline grandaddybadman

i think she is a woman, i just think she is on steroids and lifts weights. It's becoming a popular look.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

By all means go.  I have nothing against trannies fucking or being fucked. What I object to is someone who is blatantly not a genetic female (check the hands, shoulders and voice) passing them selves off as such to sell misrepresented sexual services to heterosexual men.

PS Adultwork have deleted two of his profiles in the last 6 weeks.
PPS I suggest you check out what gender reassignment surgery can achieve before reaching any conclusions based on the external appearance of his genitals.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 09:26:09 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

OP, odd.  You have been registered since 2015 and you have only made four posts?

mrhappypants

mrhappypants

He looks sexy though

You’re the fucker who commented in a review, “95% certain she has AIDS” aren’t you?  Just thought I would flag that as another example of your contributions.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:18:49 am by mrhappypants »

Offline scutty brown

You’re the fucker who commented in a review, “95% certain she has AIDS” aren’t you?  Just thought I would flag that as another example of your contributions.
Said that  and nnot banned??

mrhappypants

Said that  and nnot banned??

Not yet, but obviously a 24 carat cunt, reflected in his trolling support of this highly dubious tout post.

Note the current blurb on the profile  "I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A WORLD YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED"   :D :lol: :scare: :crazy: :wacko: :bomb:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 10:37:08 am by mrhappypants »

Offline pewpewpew

Jesus christ how can I be a cunt for sharing a warning to other punters? Also I'm not supporting this post at all and actually agree with what you posted about trannies who try to hide it. Was just a joke

Offline punk

Strange this is your only review and looking at the other posts.....

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:57:01 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Yeah, but do you reckon you could beat him in an arm wrestle?

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

Jesus christ how can I be a cunt for sharing a warning to other punters? Also I'm not supporting this post at all and actually agree with what you posted about trannies who try to hide it. Was just a joke

My insult was prompted by your use the phrase "95% certain she has AIDS" in a recent review.  Consider your reaction if someone wrote this on your Adultwork profile..

Offline punk

My insult was prompted by your use the phrase "95% certain she has AIDS" in a recent review.  Consider your reaction if someone wrote this on your Adultwork profile..

"95% certain she has Aids". Any factual evidence or Speculation from the punter who said that?