Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum art  (Read 2439 times)

D_woodygood

Hi all

I don't know if these is a thread already about something like this. Anyway I came across a advert on craigslist about cum art and painting with cum. I have never done anything like this but I thought I would see what it's about. So I emailed in and I got a reply.

"Hello,

Thanks for the interest.

The experience will be happening this friday from 7 to 9pm at a studio space in Bethnal Green. One of us will pick you at the entrance and led you to the space. Before entering you'll be given a mask but also you'll be blindfolded, thereafter you'll be led to your position and tied-up whilst waiting till the scene is fully set with the rest of the participants. Once it is all ready you'll get removed the blindfold and the show will begin.
All the girls will be wearing zentai suits and masks too, all of you will be masturbated simultaneously, once you're done a different girl will continue masturbating you for second time. This process will continue on and on for an hour or hour and a half. After you'll be tied up to a chair to observe how we create the art.
We'll keep the painting afterwards. The place will have a mysterious cinematic feeling with an appropriate chosen background music.
After all its finished you'll be led again outside by the same girl. There will be no talking during the experience and it will be filmed and photographed by us.
We're four young and attractive ladies with a wild imagination. We can't send you pictures of ourselves and won't ask for yours neither, we don't care how you look like, age or race as long as you're respectful.

The fee will be £250. We might ask you to pay some of it in advance so we make sure no one drop out at the last moment, as it is very important that we get four participants and not to say it'd be a huge waste of time and effort for us if it doesn't go as planned.

Regards

M"

Has anyone done anything like this before? I would love to go.

DUNDA55

Sign me up!

This doesn’t sound dodgy at all!!! :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

You have got to be fucking kidding me. So you pay £250, your filmed whilst wanking yourself into oblivion by 4 girls and your presumably hogtied to a chair. So whose fantasy is this?...Surely they should be paying us if they want my man juice... Yes not dodgy at all. :scare:

DUNDA55

You have got to be fucking kidding me. So you pay £250, your filmed whilst wanking yourself into oblivion by 4 girls and your presumably hogtied to a chair. So whose fantasy is this?...Surely they should be paying us if they want my man juice... Yes not dodgy at all. :scare:

I wonder if we’d also be able to make the entire payment up front too ! ?

:unknown:

Offline nigel4498

bristolqwerty

£250 as well as a deposit  :lol:
:D Be fair
The fee will be £250. We might ask you to pay some of it in advance so we make sure no one drop out at the last moment
they're only asking for some of it in advance.    :dash: Look forward to seeing myself in the local paper   :scare:

Offline stampjones

Presumably they’re going to use the jizz to make the “art”? Chances are theyre not going to get very much of it with just 4 guys. Thats not even enough for a bukkake session. What are they going to do, a miniature?

Offline LLPunting

Sounds like a living art piece where they gather all your splooge, get out the turkey basters and impregnate each other!
Good luck keeping up the maintenance payments!  :lol:

Offline stampjones

Sounds like a living art piece where they gather all your splooge, get out the turkey basters and impregnate each other!
Good luck keeping up the maintenance payments!  :lol:
Mummy can I see your photo of daddy.... :scare:

Offline LLPunting

Mummy can I see your photo of daddy.... :scare:

"Mummy, mummy, where do little boys and girls come from?"

"Let me show you how it's done dear"

Offline stampjones

"Mummy, mummy, where do little boys and girls come from?"

"Let me show you how it's done dear"
In fact here is exactly where u came from...

Offline LLPunting

In fact here is exactly where u came from...

Oh no!  I came from a stork, my mamma showed me the VHS... she also got my ears sorted and the girls love what my nose can do.  Sadly I'm lumbered with the stompy feet.

Offline genghis69

LOL

This is an absolutely hilarious thread

:D

Offline MrMatrix

LOL

This is an absolutely hilarious thread
 :D
So long as your not one of the donoughts whose stumped up £250, and hogtied and milked.....
I can't believe these burds who reckon they will get some one to do this. But you never know. :sarcastic:

Offline sparkus

Sadly my ATM limit is set at 200...

DUNDA55

Offline Zeusthedoc

Mysterious cinematic feeling...

Is that created by the smell of 8x cumshots mixed with paint and fuck knows what else....

Fucking insane - where do I sign up?!

Offline blackcockpunter

LMFAOO! This thread has just given me life!  :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bristolqwerty

it'd be a huge waste of time and effort for us if it doesn't go as planned.
How hard can it be? Its just wanking love, plus I'd rather keep the blindfold on for the full duration.  At least its a not cum once policy punt but not sure what can be milked for an entire hour? 
When they starting beating your balls and demanding your pin number you know you've made a grave error in judgement.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:04:48 pm by bristolqwerty »

J39

Maybe the artist got bored of decorating the walls of his padded cell with his own excrement?

Have fun mate!
Why dont u post the finished art on facebook so ur friends and family can enioy it too?

Offline sparkus

The whole thing sounds like a straight to video rip-off of Saw.

DUNDA55

The whole thing sounds like a straight to video rip-off of Saw.

Or hostel  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Mysterious cinematic feeling...

Is that created by the smell of 8x cumshots mixed with paint and fuck knows what else....

Fucking insane - where do I sign up?!

Your brought into a 4 walled room, with 4 lovely ladies, tied up with mask

Mask is removed, and it is revealed your in a theatre, with 500 person watching you  :lol: :lol:

J39

Theres a flaw in their cunning plan!

4 men tied to chairs, being simultaneously jacked off by 4 girls who rotate when the men cum

This all presumes the men cum together.... otherwise how will they rotate?
What if 1 takes a lot longer? Could be a bit of an uncomfortable wait for round 2, 3?
Especially if no talking is allowed

Also no mention of refreshments or snacks!

And where will this art be displayed?

Offline sparkus

I guess they're going for the Jackson Pollock effect. (jacked off bollocks, more like)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Theres a flaw in their cunning plan!

4 men tied to chairs, being simultaneously jacked off by 4 girls who rotate when the men cum

This all presumes the men cum together.... otherwise how will they rotate?
What if 1 takes a lot longer? Could be a bit of an uncomfortable wait for round 2, 3?
Especially if no talking is allowed

Also no mention of refreshments or snacks!

And where will this art be displayed?

reminds me of the discussion about jacking off guys from Silicon Valley
External Link/Members Only

J39

Is this thread still going?
OP! Did u go? We wanna hear what happened

Or maybe he went.....and hasnt been seen since??

bristolqwerty

He’s still being milked for that elusive 2nd pop he was promised....  :music:

Offline stampjones

Apparantly it was a big success  :scare: - just saw this on craigslist

Offline nigel4498

Apparantly it was a big success  :scare: - just saw this on craigslist

Well we didn't see that coming  :sarcastic: pun intended

Offline stampjones

Well the guys involved certainly didnt  :drinks:

henrynorth

This ad, or something similar. Was posted on CL many months ago. It sounded intriguing, so I corresponded with whoever it was for a little way.
I think a definite case of someone extracting cash from those out there with a way too over the top fetish imagination.

We all know there are so many punters out there who fall over themselves for getting something different.

By the way. For those who may be thinking of painting with spunk. Just mix a little paint thinners in before putting on canvas. Much easier then.

What’s that. How do I know.

Errrrr...... I googled it.  :yahoo:

Offline nigel4498

I've often seen spunk art hanging.
Local prossies curtains and bed throws.  :D

Offline sparkus

Yes, I've seen a few Jackson Pollock inspired mattress covers in my time...

henrynorth

Oooooooohhhhh.    Some jokes hurt so much.  :cool: