Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy-crush aka Stacey amazing arse  (Read 5580 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

I've been keeping an eye on this girl but the bad comms and organisation made me hesitant. Her prices went up considerably. £100 for half hour is limit so I thought I'm going to call her and book.  She picked up first time,  sent me a text with the details.

Location: Fulham. When I arrived I only waited 10 minutes before she called me up.

Girl: I've seen some stunners and trust me she looks so much better than the pictures. Her ass is probably the best ass I've laid hands upon. It was so big, shapely and very soft to the touch. She is 5ft 8, well toned thighs and pretty face (pics don't do her face justice). She's friendly and likes you to take the lead.

Service: owo, rimming , facesitting,  light kissing. That ass in doggy and prone bone was a sight to behold :dance:

Negatives: potentially unreliable judging on previous reviews but her new pricing may reduce the traffic of punters so maybe worth a shot. Also she's not big into kissing as it felt like she was holding back.

Will I return? Yes because she's exactly my type and has a good enough attitude.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Is this the famous girl that wasted so many punters time then blamed it on her friend handling her comms  :dash:

Avogadrosnumber

Is this the famous girl that wasted so many punters time then blamed it on her friend handling her comms  :dash:

I believe so. I was prepared and had a plan B back up incase. Luckily it went pretty smooth. Maybe she is getting less punter traffic with the higher prices.

Time will tell.

I believe so. I was prepared and had a plan B back up incase. Luckily it went pretty smooth. Maybe she is getting less punter traffic with the higher prices.

Time will tell.

Good on you for playing it smart, I found it rather odd that other guys waited up to a hour and longer for her outside of the hotel waiting their turn.

Offline Stealthmode

It is. And it definitely was her friend, as I was on the phone do her with 'Stacey' in fron t of me.

Body still looks go tho.

Avogadrosnumber

Good on you for playing it smart, I found it rather odd that other guys waited up to a hour and longer for her outside of the hotel waiting their turn.

I will wait a max of 30 min. Even then it's probably too long.

An hour or so is too much... I'm a busy man..

Offline Stealthmode

It is. And it definitely was her friend, as I was on the phone do her with 'Stacey' in fron t of me.

Body still looks go tho.

Although still doesn't excuse messing people around. :timeout:

Body still looks go tho.

It could of been the queen of sheba the fact that she did not rectify the situation ASAP was bang out of order making guys travel from across London then playing games was a piss take. But also the punters that opted to wait a few hours to meet her should of left on principles alone and not given her business

Offline Bassman

It could of been the queen of sheba the fact that she did not rectify the situation ASAP was bang out of order making guys travel from across London then playing games was a piss take. But also the punters that opted to wait a few hours to meet her should of left on principles alone and not given her business

Didn't one guy wait 6 hours and another 4? Damn!

But worst of all is her ripping off that dude with the whole knock on the door by her friend half way through the punt pretending to hotel be staff saying they knew what she was doing etc just to get him out.

I can't believe people are forgetting that!

Her previous AW page to link those reviews and posts: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 11:54:01 pm by Bassman »

Avogadrosnumber

Forgot to add that I saw her in a nice discreet apartment. I was pleased when I arrived cos I usually don't like hotels and dodgy high street flats.

Didn't one guy wait 6 hours and another 4? Damn!

But worst of all is her ripping off that dude with the whole knock on the door half way through the punt with her friend pretending to hotel be staff saying they knew what she was doing etc just to get him out.

I can't believe people are forgetting that!

I know punting is a selfish hobby but I would never give money to a pro$$ie that hs done that to a fellow punter, something I could not stomach. If a punter wants to wait 4 or 6 hours that's their business, the longest I would wait would be 20 mins max then I'm either off home or to a plan b

Offline Bassman

I know punting is a selfish hobby but I would never give money to a pro$$ie that hs done that to a fellow punter, something I could not stomach. If a punter wants to wait 4 or 6 hours that's their business, the longest I would wait would be 20 mins max then I'm either off home or to a plan b

Yeah I wait no more than 15 myself. My time is too important to me so I'm not having a prossie take up more then I allow. You're right, it's up to them but damn.

Yeah I wait no more than 15 myself. My time is too important to me so I'm not having a prossie take up more then I allow. You're right, it's up to them but damn.

Gotta tell them time is Money

Hidden Image/Members Only

This is for other punters to read as she has a new AW profile so the reviews would not be linked.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118330.0
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 12:05:53 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only

...I only waited 10 minutes before she called me up.

...likes you to take the lead.

Negatives: potentially unreliable judging on previous reviews but her new pricing may reduce the traffic of punters so maybe worth a shot. Also she's not big into kissing as it felt like she was holding back

if that's 10 minutes past the agreed time it's still poor time keeping

by liking you take the lead do you mean she's passive?

shouldn't take new pricing for her to be reliable, lots of positive reviews here for WG's that keep to time and manage bookings with time between punters without having to increase pricing, that logic is odd IMO

This is for other punters to read as she has a new AW profile so the reviews would not be linked.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118330.0

posting the other AW profile  here should link the UKP reviews ...i think :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:15:29 pm by dami3n »

Avogadrosnumber

if that's 10 minutes past the agreed time it's still poor time keeping

by liking you take the lead do you mean she's passive?

shouldn't take new pricing for her to be reliable, lots of positive reviews here for WG's that keep to time and manage bookings with time between punters without having to increase pricing, that logic is odd IMO

posting the AW link here 'should' link the UKP reviews ...i think :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

10 minutes is not a big deal. Forum darlings here make people wait the same time or even longer and no one complains.

I had a back up plan as I said so I was ready to walk. Luckily the comms and the meeting went very smooth. I obviously can't guarantee the same with every punter. You a take a risk, after all this is punting.

She's

carlsen

I've seen her twice. First time her friend dealt with comms and it was atrocious. Second time she dealt with comms and it was fine. She has learned the lesson and sorted it out. I don't anticipate there being any comm problems and the people who have recently seen her have reported as such.

Offline pumps

10 - 15mins is fine to wait. So long as you're kept up to date by the prossie.

It's sort of funny looking back at the storm in a tea cup GLM created over this girl, that had nearly all of us butt-lover punters lurking all over cricklewood of an afternoon, desperately trying to book an appointment with this prossie, mostly unsuccessfully :lol: :sarcastic: :lol:

Offline Fredbone

Agreed if time confirmed - ten minute window then walk and issue review.

Kellog

she got huge quads? i don't see it

Offline Bassman

Check my review of her under her previous username to get an idea.

Avogadrosnumber

It's big but there's not a lot of muscle definition. It's chunky I guess lol

Avogadrosnumber

Wtf profile changed... no longer the same girl for those reading.

I'm sure her fan club will track her down as long it does not get ridiculous, like when punters used to ask If smiley miles is still working  :crazy:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:40:48 am by Brazilian Martian »