Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily trans - GEA info?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Bigdog82

Anyone had the pleasure of a visit yet?
Curiosity is getting the better of me 😂😂
Maybe something I would consider if the reports are good

Offline Glesgaboy

…maybe
…..consider
….if….

‘Mon BigDog !

….TOFTT and report back. 😎
If you are THAT BigDog we hear of in the political press- you’ll have time on your hands nowadays :hi:

Offline Translover89

Never done a review before but here goes,
Lilly is the first trans girl I’ve seen on GEA, so thought I would give her a go and see how she was, and she did not disappoint! Paid £150 for an hour, and the meet took place in a flat down by the squinty bridge.

First impressions of Lilly, Opened the door in a dress and stockings, she had a very feminine physic, slim, small tits, but suited her body, long blond hair, nice make up (Not to heavy, but lovely red lips) and was very softly spoken, I wouldn’t have been able to tell she was trans to begin, I’d say the age on her profile is about right early 20s

We got in the room and she offered me a shower, which I accepted while she took care of the money, started off kissing DFK, and moved onto OWO, girl really knows how to handle dick, her mouth was amazing, and great eye contact during, she paid really good attention to the balls, she let me facefuck her, found it hard not to cum from that alone, I spent some time sucking her and playing with her cock, which is probably the only disappointing thing about her, she didn’t cum, but explained she’s taking hormones and is always more of a bottom.

We moved onto anal, and fucked in a few different positions (Doggy, CG, on her back), she was a lot more responsive to this, her asshole is tight but felt amazing, came in the bag and we sat talking for a bit, polite genuine girl, student studying at the university, not like loads of trans SW you see who have just had loads of cosmetic surgery, natural body, would definitely go back and see her again!

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for your first review Lilly.  :hi:

Offline Problem Child

Thanks for your first review Lilly.  :hi:

Damn you GB!
Was just about to post “inb4 thx for the review Lilly!”