Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Emma- Glasgow CC  (Read 1440 times)

happychess

Link- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Service - £80 H/H

Comms - texted via mobile number. Fast response, agreed to meet. Texted again on arrival & provided with the flat number.

Location - Ground floor flat very near to St Enoch shopping centre, buzzer entry. Parking metered, but free on Sundays.
Flat – Clean and tidy, and shower was good.

Description - Saw her before, but still amazed by Emma’s nice shape and extremely sexy outfits. Her boots are naturally perfect. She is exactly the same girl in AW profile. 

Service – I have to admit her beautiful face & body & sex skills are gift. I am a two-shot guy. OWO was amazed. Although I said Jasmine’s skill was not paralleled by other girl, Emma’s skill was in different technique, with many tongue skills and sucks. Both times were good enough. Cow girl, doggie & a few more different positions. It was excellent with nothing bad. She also provided good massage between two shots. More importantly, her attitude was excellent, and I believe I stayed for over 40 minutes for a half hour meeting.

Overall – I am not a regular punter any more, but I believe I will visit her again without doubt. Highly recommend as a reliable WG.

Offline mr small

Her boots are naturally perfect. She is exactly the same girl in AW profile. 

But her boobs are fake

:hi:

JustHilts

Struggled to pin her down as I prefer to book ahead and follow up messages go unanswered  :unknown: