Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kim xx - Newcastle  (Read 1968 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5954603) (39 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by vindici]

Offline chino1

External Link/Members Only

I was working in the Newcastle area and fancied a massage but could not quite find the right person until a came across Hot Kim's profile and boy I was very happy I did!

Location - Newcastle apartments NE1 area, 3rd floor, lifts available

Comms - very good, booked the day before for a late afternoon meet

The meet - I was provided instruction of the apartment number and the magic door opened and there was Kim. I would say late 30's, early 40's but a certain MILF!! She led me to her room and asked if I needed a shower but I declined as I showered before I left my hotel room. I was asked to wash my hands though. Paperwork handed over, she asked me to change and lay on the bed. A couple of minutes later Kim returned in a one piece which she undressed in front of me and my she has an amazing body.

On with the hot oil and straight to body to body. She felt amazing as she massaged my back with all parts of her body and when she did use her hands the massage was nice and firm. The turnover was suprisingly but very happily soon after and from here she slid up and down my body and I got my hands all over her and she even let me rub her pussy. I nearly exploded very early but we kept going and somehow I was able to hold on! She asked if I wanted hand or oral finish and I opted for the latter so on with the mac and she licked and teased and I eventually came as she sucked me good. After a wipe down and clean up we had a good chat about what she is up to and she is now back at her home city of Liverpool but will be around and about the country again.

Overall - I'm still relatively junior to all this but I will hands down say the best massage I have had to date. Will definitely visit again!