Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LMP Bristol (LadyMarmaladeParties)  (Read 996 times)

Offline KidCandyShop

After a lack luster hush party in Birmingham last week i have booked in for the Lady marmalade party tomorrow for the 12 - 2  session. :yahoo: just wondered who else has booked for this time and any news from todays parties, and final line up, really looking forward to playing with Luiza again.

Captain Caveman

Bristol's too far for me so I am reduced to counting the days until LMP London reopens  :(

I'd be interested to hear what happened at Hush as I did think of going to it.

Tony Montana

I thinking of going there this week. Can someone pm me with the location so I can decide on parking as the city centre car parks are filling with early Xmas shoppers

Offline KidCandyShop

as your interested in last weeks hush i will give you my views on how it went, booked in for the 11am party parked just around the corner
at 10.50 and called number took a few times to get through to be told girls not ready call back at 11.00. Ok fair enough, by 11.00 quite a few party goers milling around and all trying to call from there phones, amusing to watch from the car.  11.10 eventually got through and told to go up to party. 9 guys and 4 girls split amongst 2 rooms, with superking size beds  :yahoo:  take note lmp! however from here on in lmp wins hands down. part started off great but very quickly you could tell t2 guys where trying to monopolise  the girls.  After half an hour another attractive blond joined the party and i thought great but then noticed we were still at 4 girls as one had got dressed. By this time i had 2 blow jobs and doggy styled my way through 2 girls and was hoping to try the new girl but to no avail as after 30 mins and only seeming to play with to off the guys she retired to the kitchen not to return. By 12.10 2 of the 4 girls just milled around the kitchen and when i went into the bedrooms 1 poor girl had about 6 blokes around her and was asking for help off the other girls who obviously had decided  it was end of party. from 12.10 - 12.20 only 2 girls playing and than every one told shower time.

So to sum up the reality is it was only really an hour long party and got to shag only to of the girls, :( Last lmp got to shag all the girls in turn and then start allover again. Not a negative but deff a neutral experience and the girls are not as enthusiastic as lmp.   

Captain Caveman

Thanks very much for the report on Hush.

Sadly, it confirms that it would not have been worth me making quite a long journey for it.

Offline Steve2

So to sum up the reality is it was only really an hour long party and got to shag only to of the girls, :( Last lmp got to shag all the girls in turn and then start allover again. Not a negative but deff a neutral experience and the girls are not as enthusiastic as lmp.

Not a negative!!!!

It would have been for me

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: