Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue eyed blonde on tour down west  (Read 1930 times)

6 review(s) for Blue Eyed Blonde xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

123eee123

I saw Joanne about 6 months ago on tour down west
First contact was via email (answered promptly)
Then by text
no phone calls which made me suspicious!
There was no need to be though
Joanne has a regional accent
and didn’t like to speak on the phone
I actually like regional accents
Joanne is a pretty and petite lady with a tight body
and nice smooth skin
And the venue was clean and tidy
So down to business
Starting with oral which was good
Then reverse cowgirl mish and doggie
Finally some more oral...
Came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot!!!
I paid £240 for 1.5 hours
Seems a bit toppy you may think
But she has a long likes list which is accurate
And it was value for me as somethings I am interested in
Are often charged extra
To summarise
Joanne is a friendly petite lady with a tight body and smooth peachy ass
Her profile is accurate
I would return if she toured my way again
Can someone please post a link
I’m rubbish at computer stuff!!!

Offline HailWood

Spotted her AW profile yesterday, so thanks for the review OP. At £190ph she is certainly pitching at the ‘premium’ end of the market. I’d need to be convinced that she’s worth the extra given the competition with equally long likes list.

Offline Lincs.man1

Spotted her AW profile yesterday, so thanks for the review OP. At £190ph she is certainly pitching at the ‘premium’ end of the market. I’d need to be convinced that she’s worth the extra given the competition with equally long likes list.

MTB - She is very good. I saw her some years ago when her prices were more reasonable and when she entertained from her house nr Nottingham/Mansfield i seem to remember. She is very open to suggestion and offers a superb range of services. I would have been back to see her for sure but, the prices she charges now, i feel, are excessive.

Offline Chezzie John

I've met her before and filmed with her. She's a nice enough lass but I wouldn't pay £180ph

Offline Picti

Similar story. Met her a couple of times about 6 years ago, and at more realistic rates. She's a sexy woman, she reminded me of Helen Skelton in facial appearance and body type. Great performer, all-action passionate and frenetic, and likes to enjoy herself (multiply). On the downside she was notoriously disorganised and unreliable. I had no difficulties with her, although many others reported such experiences. I don't recall anyone doubting her fucking credentials though.

Offline HailWood

And here lies the problem.
An hour with Woofie where I know I’m going to get utter filth and everything I can cope with or a lass who’s unknown to me at a similar cost. I’d play safe!

123eee123

Thanks Mike the Bike for posting the link
So lads
I had a look at AW profiles in your area and agree £180/hr is up there
There seems to be many good SP’s in the Midlands
Offering a good range of services from £120 to £150 hr range...
Thing is you boys are hoarding them all up there...
Come to the southwest it’s not that great!
Go south of Bristol and there not a great selection of SPs
Just a handful of good English girls and a few tourers
It’s a punting desert down here (Somerset/Devon/Cornwall)

Offline Picti

And here lies the problem.
An hour with Woofie where I know I’m going to get utter filth and everything I can cope with or a lass who’s unknown to me at a similar cost. I’d play safe!

If that's your dilemma I'll make it easy for you, she's a lot of fun but she's not Woofie.