Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOLA PARTY GIRL – Bishop’s Stortford  (Read 775 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446994) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Online PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

April 2024

Booking & Comms:

I called but she didn’t pick up, but thereafter she responded fast to messages. We had a bit of to and fro discussing the extra charges for OWO and DFK. I don’t think she wanted to commit to DFK until she saw me. Which worked out fine as I’m such a handsome stud  ;)

Bishops Stortford – very smart renovated house close to the town centre. It seems like an Air BnB.

The Girl:

I’m not 100% certain it’s the girl in the pictures. It could be, but the girl I met had tats and was late twenties. So her profile pictures could be of her when she was younger. She is a great looking girl though IMO.

She admitted that she bought this profile, I don't think it's the same girl that the previous review was for. She said she's never been to Derby, which is where the previous review took place. The profile was showing up in W1T before, where there is a notorious crew that seem to buy and sell on profiles.

She stands 5'5", has C cup silicon with nice protruding nipples. Long dyed blonde natural hair, I couldn’t feel any extensions. Her arse was really shapely, it seemed real as it was quite soft and squidgy, but I felt something hard at one point when I was fondling her. Quite a few tats on her back and arms. She speaks great English.

She told me she had just arrived at the location and was still unpacking and needed time to get ready. She said she’s been working in Dubai up until this week and is going back to Sao Paulo imminently.

The Fee

30 minutes £100 + £30 OWO + £20 DFK – so £150 all in.

The Punt

I arrived and she opened the door straight up and welcomed me in. She had a silky nighty on with a bra and knickers under. Stripper heels. She was warm and welcoming. We went to her room which was warm and cosy, with a lovely ensuite shower. The bed was huge and had ample pillows and cushions, great for getting one in the right position.

We sorted the fee for 30 minutes + OWO, but still hadn’t agreed on the DFK. Eventually I succumbed to her offer of £20, but first I asked her to show me it was worth it (AKA the Tarzan kiss test – sorry about that). It was worth it then, and she delivered throughout the punt. I used her ensuite to shower. The towel she gave me was so small that it I was unable to mask my huge erection, so I just styled it out and strutted in to the bedroom like a boss.

She put on some relaxing music, thankfully not the usual rubbish Brazilian disco rap pop. We stood and got straight in to DFK, mutual touching and fondling ensued. She started working her way down my body, stopping off at my nipples for a little warm up before getting to my unashamedly fully erect cock. OWO was OK, nothing special, although she did a good job of sucking my balls, plenty of eye contact whilst doing so.

She expertly put the condom on me with her mouth once I said I was ready. The bed was high and just perfect for a standing fuck. I asked to lay on the bed so that I could stand and fuck her in missionary. I propped her head up with some cushions so that it was easy for me to DFK her as well. Plenty of DFK while I pumped away, no restrictions, legs up on my shoulders.

I lay on the bed and we swapped to CG. She gave a good performance with plenty of variation in speed and angle, bumping and grinding. She ensured DFK was freely available, as was access to her titties.

Switch to doggie with me standing at the side of the bed. I banged away and she pumped back. She kept looking back giving me plenty of eye contact and encouragement. She was happy with a few slaps on her arse.

I asked her to give me more oral, I whipped the condom off, she sucked my balls whilst gently wanking me. I then started to wank myself and she intuitively moved up to give me full on DFK. I busted soon after.

She gave me a clean up with baby wipes and I took another shower. We had a brief chat while I got dressed, then I was on my way with a lightened load and a skip in my step.

Would I return / Verdict

Although she said she is going back to Brazil, I have a feeling she’ll be back for another tour if she does.
I will return.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:03:51 pm by PilotMan »

Online SoapyTW

Hey PilotMan - Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. I'm flying out of Stansted tomorrow and was looking around for options in the area. I did contact her but was quoted 130=30m, 180=60m and a bunch of the A/W services were unavailable. Review sounds good, but her behaviour is putting me off.

I don't suppose any of these girls:

External Link/Members Only

This one is Brazilian and showing the 180 price, but not seeing any tats:

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 11:23:07 am by SoapyTW »

Online PilotMan

Hey PilotMan - Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. I'm flying out of Stansted tomorrow and was looking around for options in the area. I did contact her but was quoted 130=30m, 180=60m and a bunch of the A/W services were unavailable. Review sounds good, but her behaviour is putting me off.

I don't suppose any of these girls:

This one is Brazilian and showing the 180 price, but not seeing any tats:

Thanks!

It's the same phone number for the girl I saw

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 11:55:17 am by PilotMan »

Online PilotMan

I did contact her but was quoted 130=30m, 180=60m and a bunch of the A/W services were unavailable. Review sounds good, but her behaviour is putting me off.

It's still £100 / £150 on AW.

Try Bella, she's a great punt External Link/Members Only

Online SoapyTW

Thanks buddy - I did rebook today and secured the lower AW rate... only to be dicked about outside for 15 minutes before her friend contacted me, confirmed she had double booked, and then tried to get me to see her instead. Will put up a negative for those two shortly for time wasting.

Did try looking Bella up (looks good, though also looks like she's wearing a wig in some photos), but number not showing.

All was not lost however. Found a Chinese place next to the station with a cute girl that gave me a fun hour including a great massage. Will shove up a positive for that shortly also.

All in all, a successful trip.

Online PilotMan

That's a bummer about Lola. She did mention to me that she was working with another girl,  but when I enquired about said girl, she described her as being a bit too large for my tastes.

Bella might have extensions, but she definitely doesn't wear a syrup  :lol:

I'll have to check out that Chinese one day  ;)