Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW - How would you describe your non-binary gender?  (Read 429 times)

Offline fatboy

I was glancing at a WG's profile on AW and saw this in the interview :
How would you describe your non-binary gender?

It must be something new they have to fill in but the words 'what a load of bollocks'
come to mind. The world has gone mad finally....the end is nigh.
Now there are three genders - Male, Female and whatever you feel like.
Mini rant over, your views gentlemen, ladies and whatever you are today most welcome.

Offline masseyferguson

Oh Boy, I think you'll find there are many more than three genders now, or at least there are many more ways people can "self define" themselves !!
I read somewhere not long ago that there might be about 40 different types of sexuality that people might claim to be.
Agree, the world truly has gone mad.

Offline fatboy

Thanks Massey, apparently we are both behind the times there are 71 different genders ffs
Looks like kids today are being taught them.
Kev, thanks for the link, having a trawl through that as well.
Anyone else any views ?
Cheers, FB.

Offline MarkS69

Aye, it's a tricky one innit?

Personally, I think each to their own. Be whatever you want to be as long as it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone else. The way I see other people is if they can help make me cum then I'm game!

I know one very happy couple where the guy is a bi TS and his partner is a female to male TS. They both share a male TS "girlfriend".

Offline Hackneylad1

I know one very happy couple where the guy is a bi TS and his partner is a female to male TS. They both share a male TS "girlfriend".

I still cant work out who has the bits and who has the tits.

Offline MilleMiglia

A member of the AFD attempting to cover all possibilities in a speech in the Bundestag:

External Link/Members Only

This version is heavily abridged: the original is over 5 minutes long.

Offline fatboy

Brilliant, he could have just said Hello or Good Afternoon but did not haha
Liked the bit where the President tries to move him along  :sarcastic:
Nice find, thanks a mille  :drinks:

Offline django0700

Thanks Massey, apparently we are both behind the times there are 71 different genders ffs
Looks like kids today are being taught them.
Kev, thanks for the link, having a trawl through that as well.
Anyone else any views ?
Cheers, FB.

Just 4 genders in the good old days: Male, Female, Eunuch and Wackos/Wierdos 

Offline thundercrackerxx

If they don't make it clear they are a woman I'm out. Adultwork need to keep things clear not ponce around with this non binary nonsense.

Offline winkywanky

If you think about it this actually makes things clearer for you.

You can search for WGs that identify as simply Female, and then you have no worries that the person you meet will be anything other than exactly the sex/sexuality that you're after.