Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Am I being greedy or do MFFF's exist?  (Read 642 times)

Offline Watfordpunter97

Has anyone ever booked 3 girls at once?

I can't seem to find any, your help would be appreciated.  :drinks:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Yankee41

Its just a question of money really.  Having a good relationship with a few girls makes it easier too. Less chance of one of them flaking out. 

Offline hendrix

OP, as Kev40ish linked  :hi:  3 or more girls is something I like to do quite often. And as Yankee41 posted, it's just a matter of money and logistics.

Some may not find value in more girls, there's certainly a case to be made that it's an "easy" gig if the girls don't get really stuck in.. But that's why I choose carefully and rely on a few regulars who know exactly how to deliver what I like.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 07:37:31 pm by hendrix »

Offline Fuggedaboutit

" Am I being greedy or do MFFF's exist?"

You got enough money, anything is possible...
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Half Century

I remember booking a two girl once when suddenly the receptionist came into the room to see how we were all doing.  One of the girls asked her to show me how big her boobs were and the next thing I know, they're in my face getting motorboated while the other two girls keep on servicing me.  It was brilliant and I'm totally counting that as a MFFF in my repertoire.

Offline mattmugwump

I remember booking a two girl once when suddenly the receptionist came into the room to see how we were all doing.  One of the girls asked her to show me how big her boobs were and the next thing I know, they're in my face getting motorboated while the other two girls keep on servicing me.  It was brilliant and I'm totally counting that as a MFFF in my repertoire.

How do you know the receptionist didn't have a wee todger hidden away, it might have been a MMFF for all you know :lol:

Offline Liverpool

And then you woke up?