Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW links  (Read 721 times)

Offline Deeeazy

I’m using chrome incognito mode to access punting and xxx sites and recently none of the AW links posted on this forums work for me !

Any idea how to fix this ?
Tnx

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just tried it on my computer and they wok fine for me.   :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

Just tried it on my computer and they wok fine for me.   :unknown:
I don’t use Chrome on my personal PC, but do use on the work one. Recently had probs with some sites due to the Ad-blocker I was using. If you have one enabled, try disabling it and see if that works. If it does, then re-enable it and just set it to disabled for AW or “whitelist” AW.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don’t use Chrome on my personal PC, but do use on the work one. Recently had probs with some sites due to the Ad-blocker I was using. If you have one enabled, try disabling it and see if that works. If it does, then re-enable it and just set it to disabled for AW or “whitelist” AW.
I'm sure that was aimed at the OP, but I use Opera for all things punting and Chrome for normal use. I tried Chrome incognito to see if AW links work and they did.

I have problems with some sites, mainly newspaper ones, that are linked on here that won't show because of the ad-blocker but that's with Opera.

Offline Deeeazy

This is what I get when I click on most AW links

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 11:44:17 pm by Deeeazy »

Offline Lewis

Try clearing your browser cache.