Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Owo BJ  (Read 3222 times)

Caribbeancock

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Can you recommend a good female owo bj candidates who is very skillfull on oral?

yorkshire123

Yes, I once met a bird in Japan who could suck cock very skilfully indeed  :hi:

Caribbeancock

I'm looking for candidates in London, United Kingdom :)

The_Black_Bloke

i dont know about London but in Birmingham, Bonny Epson gives one of the best blowjobs ever....
External Link/Members Only

Offline 385North

In my experience, Smiley Sindy is extremely hard to beat in that department.

She's a MILF, so might not be your thing, but what she does with her mouth is simply mind blowing. Funny thing is her technique is very, very simple – no gimmicks  or quirks which some WGs try and introduce and then fail entirely. When Sindy does what she does it’s simply the closest thing, sensation wise, to putting your cock into a very wet fanny. 

I used to see quite regularly, purely for her BJ skills.

Caribbeancock

Offline 385North

Thanks.  Will check her out

Worth noting she does CIM as standard also.

Offline madeinwales56

Number one, you're on the wrong board. It should be in regional London. Number two, you're on the wrong forum. You should be on External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:21:34 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline SamLP

In my experience, Smiley Sindy is extremely hard to beat in that department.

She's a MILF, so might not be your thing, but what she does with her mouth is simply mind blowing. Funny thing is her technique is very, very simple – no gimmicks  or quirks which some WGs try and introduce and then fail entirely. When Sindy does what she does it’s simply the closest thing, sensation wise, to putting your cock into a very wet fanny. 

I used to see quite regularly, purely for her BJ skills.

I haven't seen her in ages purely cause she's on the other side of London and when I have ventured close by she's been busy. It probably didn't help I had changed my number as she had saved my old one under a nickname she gave me, but I can attest that she goes give one of the best bj's. She uses both mouth and hand skilfully and elicits some wonderful sensations. One of the few women to make me CIM.

handyandy

Thanks.  Will check her out

If you do see her, let us know how it goes?

Cunning Linguist

Wow ... Smiley Sindy looks and sounds absolutely amazing ... and all for a rip roaring £100.  Defo will have to check her out one day soon

doc14

do they have to apply with a CV?

Offline BillGoldberg

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Can you recommend a good female owo bj candidates who is very skillfull on oral?

Thai wg Coco aka Helena bookable via 007 or Invasian

Magnificent blowjobbery that completely puts previously recommended Smiley Sindy to utter shame in my experience

tonysoprano

Have you tried Sensual Brigit?

She sucks a magnificent cock.