Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Account - Technical Help  (Read 1060 times)

Offline nomeansno

Hi All,

A question for the more technical savvy amongst you.

I set up my Adultwork account a couple of years ago. I set it up using an email address which has never been used for anything else and has been long since forgotten, probably a hotmail account.

When I try to log into Adultwork today it tells me that my email address is unverified. It then gives me two options -

1) Set up a new email address, to do this I need my old email address and I don't know it.

2) Send a new verification email to my old email address, this is no good to me because I don't know what it is !!

Can anyone think of a way around this or do I need to set up a new account ?

Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:57:59 am by nomeansno »

Offline cueball

I can't remember what happened when i joined aw. But surely you'll have a confirmation email waiting in your in box that you'll open and click the link to verify. That's usually what happens when you join certain sites.

Steptoe

Lady friend running a local place had exactly this problem and asked me to "sort it please". I wrote to Adultwork and to their credit I received a nice reply - but basically you are goosed - set up a new account.

When you do - probably using a Hotmail type email address - REMEMBER, such addresses expire and are deleted after (about) 4 months if you do not use them.

Step

Steptoe

I can't remember what happened when i joined aw. But surely you'll have a confirmation email waiting in your in box that you'll open and click the link to verify. That's usually what happens when you join certain sites.

His problem is that he does not remember/ have access to the original Email account

Step

potato

If you do set up a new AW account then make sure you clear you cookies on your browser otherwise you new account will have the old account linked to it as an alias. If your old account had positive feedbacks then you might want the alias of course but some girls may view aliases with suspicion unless you explain the reason when contacting them...

ATMIV

I've fallen foul of the alias thing in the past

Set up AW account using a a recently created email account - never used my email account forgot password over time got locked out of my AW account

Set up new one (don't know about clearing cookies) hey ho aliases!!!

Offline Sedlmayer

Something very similar to what the OP describes happened to me about 5 or 6 months ago. I never got an email from AW.
I let the membership lapse, didn't open a new membership and I don't miss it at all.
If a prostitute doesn't display a phone number, no business from me.
Plenty more out there after all....