Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Style of Massage - Birmingham  (Read 4291 times)

Offline 2ne1

B5 4BN is the postcode
Located Above Harmony 88

Was in Birmingham and fancied a massage. Due to the reviews on here I was advised to avoid Harmony88 and instead go to Style of massage. I was buzzed up and greeted by 2 ladies. I payed £40 for 1 hours massage and was lead into a massage room by the receptionist.

She was quite tall for east Asian about 5ft 9 and slim mid twenties. Totally my type.

The massage was mediocre. If you have ever had a Chinese massage before you will know what to expect here. Unfortunately there was no CC swipes or anything sensual with the massage.

During the massage there was what sounded like a fire alarm ringing very loud and constant during the whole ordeal. I tried to communicate with her to shut it off she exited the room and came back but the ringing still went on for 30 mins ruining the mood.

As the time was nearly up I noticed that she had no initiated any extras so I asked if she did any. She replied no and gave me a head massage for the last 10 minutes.

After the massage I tried to get a partial refund due to the extremely loud ringing noise but communication was an issue so I just left.

The combination of the ringing noise, mediocre massage and no Happy ending left me pretty disappointing.

I may visit again because the quality of girls seemed to be very good. But I will have to confirm extras before I hand over any money.

Offline shylad57

No HE or extras at Style of Massage? That has to be a first surely?
All the reviews I have read (including my own) have always included extras. If its now legit massage only it wont be open for much longer!

Offline 2ne1

No HE or extras at Style of Massage? That has to be a first surely?
All the reviews I have read (including my own) have always included extras. If its now legit massage only it wont be open for much longer!

Yeah, Honestly doubt they are legit now.

No idea why she didn't offer any extras maybe she could not be bothered, maybe its cause im black, I know some WG's dont like serving black customers cause of racist reasons  :unknown: who knows.

Offline Oscar1

It depends upon what black you are? Chinese doesn't like dark skinned, like West African or Dark Skinned Caribbeans.

I am sorry that is the case, but they're one of the most racist people in South East Asia
Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline 2ne1

It depends upon what black you are? Chinese doesn't like dark skinned, like West African or Dark Skinned Caribbeans.

I am sorry that is the case, but they're one of the most racist people in South East Asia

Yeah im dark skinned. Quite a few punts I cant take cause they refuse service to black guys but it is what it is.