Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Voluptuous Vivica - Wolverhampton  (Read 2981 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5272461) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline smithy_132

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes.

Last minute punt in the area. Checked for green lights and saw this one available. Big car park 2 minute walk away, discrete enough location for me.

Oldest declared age of anyone I have seen, but I would say accurate. Initial impression was that pics make her look better than reality, but no great surprises. She has got a bit of a belly on her, but have paid for worse. I was looking for someone with large boobs, while they were a decent size, they were not quite as big as I'd hoped for from the pics.

Plenty of kissing, OWO with lots of eye contact, sex in mish only ( my choice ). Her English is pretty good, but I did get the impression there were a few times she didn't understand me. I wasn't there for the conversation though.

Couldn't fault her attitude, but I probably wouldn't see her again just because there are others to try.

Offline Randomguy16

Thanks for the review might have to give her a try. Did she do any ball sucking at all?

Offline smithy_132

There was a bit, pretty sure if you asked her for that she would oblige.

Offline Jasonk71

I'm surprised she doesn't charge extra for ball licking. She charges for almost everything else

Offline Randomguy16

Saw her today and will write a review shortly, didn't go for extras as the price is quite high already