Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YNA (Marina) Massage Erdington  (Read 11390 times)

Offline brooksy872

Yna Erdington - 07412913438

Slim & Petite Asian Lady (Filipino I think)

Sorry dont have a link just number 07412913438. Found on ukpunting from other reviews. Called but no answer (might of been busy) so text and got reply. Easy to book and find.

Time - 1.5 Hour (90min)
Price - £45 all in (including HR)
Excellent value for money compared to many other providers who offer a lot less of a massage and charge extra for HR.

Place - small upstairs flat in Erdington near to the high street. Was lovely and warm. Very long corridor once you enter the flat
Parking - Parked free outside (car parks nearby available too)

Massage - Good strong upmarket massage table (not the flimsy wooden ones) I have had many a massage over the years but felt like this was one of the best massages i have ever had. Starts off with towel covering you and gave me excellent massage dry. She does some Shiatsu massage (walked on my hamstrings and back)  with her feet which was different but very therapeutic. My back  feels excellent afterwards. Feel a little younger today . She definitely got all the knots and aches out . Off with towel and starts with the oil massage . Again expertly delivered really concentrating on every area. Lots of reach unders with loads of fondling of balls and cock keeping me well excited throughout. Interesting thing was didn't just flip from front on to back but massaged on both sides first which was a new one for me but really nice. Yna really takes her time and does not feel rushed.
Once facing up she had my cock to FULL attention then asked if i want to face up or on all fours plus offered with prostate or not. Opted for facing down as never tried HE that way and must say was extremely pleasurable . Had a massive finish and cum loads  as all the reach unders had built me up considerably. Helped clean me up after. Asked about the oil used and confirmed other reviews she uses almond oil which is good for the skin and no smell.

Verdict - Excellent massage combined with  very explosive HE and all for £45  plus 90 mins long. Can not fault at all.

Extras - nothing extra on offer and does not allow touching as i did ask (i did try to touch but she moves away so didnt want to offend) unfortunately but besides that everything else was amazing. Asked about b2b but she said only massage and HR. Not complaining as that was good enough for me and she communicated it clearly from the start. Depends what your after but was clear from other reviews even still i did try it lol  .

Return? - Already booked another appointment  :thumbsup:

First review guys. 2020 resolution is to contribute to reviews as have had some good recommendations from ukpunting and also near misses  :wacko:

Offline mr.bluesky

Good 1st review brooksy872. A long time since anybody has reviewed this particular lady. I have not seen her myself but like you say £45 for 90 minutes is good value for money. A pity about the no touching but you have to respect the lady if she doesn't want to be touched. I also enjoy being wanked off on all fours occasionally  or even still laying face down feels different from the normal laying on your back position.( I have had this done to me by Laura and Nicole at Old Lode Lane and by Li and Nancy in Coventry. )  Keep the reviews coming  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 04:09:51 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline redliner69

Sue @ Rugeley will also do you while you are on all fours.
She will do you while you kneel upright on the table too, or for a change, stood upright against the table as she stands next to you.

Nice to see a new review for Yna too, she has been absent somewhat.

Offline Littlefoot

Good report Brooksy872  :thumbsup:

Sometimes when you’ve seen a lot of SPs you can forget, or push them to the back of your mind. So good to be reminded of YNA  :thumbsup:

Good also to see service levels sound the same as last time I went a few years ago.  :hi:

Offline shed

I also visited her a few years ago. If memory serves me right she was adjacent to a pizza shop although I may be wrong. Great value and very professional. For some reason haven't returned since.

Offline bbois77

For some reason haven't returned since.

Let me try and guess why.

Deeply unattractive perhaps?

Offline shed

[/quote

Absolutely NOT. She is a very pleasant lady, certainly not a stunner but avarage looks and
unbeatable value massage and value for money. Having read the recent review has jogged my memory so will put on list to visit

Offline bbois77

Standing by my overall opinion, several threads on Yna, she's in her 40s, no figure to speak of and facially unappealing, read through previous threads for affirmation!  :hi:

Online scouting

It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but I think she's lovely. As I've said on here before, if you want a nubile 20's girl with fake tits to smear oil on you before giving you a wank then Yna's not for you. But for a good structured massage with grown up conversation and a very pleasant time all the way through then she's great value.

Offline bbois77

Agreed, great massage with a wank, end of, no visual stimulus, no boner on arrival, no sensualness, no eye contact, no nawty chat, wouldn't check her out in street, point made?

Online scouting

Fair enough. We can agree to have different opinions. :hi:

Offline milyzz

It's all in the eye of the beholder of course, but I think she's lovely. As I've said on here before, if you want a nubile 20's girl with fake tits to smear oil on you before giving you a wank then Yna's not for you. But for a good structured massage with grown up conversation and a very pleasant time all the way through then she's great value.

Shes lovely? Is she attractive or not?

Offline bbois77

She's a lovely person, but  :thumbsdown: by any true stretch of the imagination on the attraction scale, say 3/10 IMHO

Offline brooksy872

Each to their own i guess... for me the massage itself was top drawer and HR was excellent.

I have had massages from very fit and beautiful girls before but as mentioned in comments that was more an oiled up hand job with not much of a massage to speak of. Dont get me wrong they are definitely erotic HJ but  not a proper massage IMO.

All depends what floats your boat  :cool:

Online scouting

Shes lovely? Is she attractive or not?

I just checked back on my review from May to see what I thought straight after the massage;

"Yna is very small, quite solid, flat chested, cheerful, facially attractive. Around 50 years old. Speaks good English. I believe she is Filipino."

So I agree with bbois that she's no stunner, but my opinion at the time was that she was facially attractive. Certainly her body won't turn heads, but I liked her. Of course we all have our preferences so I'm not disagreeing with anyone, just sharing my own opinion.

Offline Spurt

She's a lovely person, but  :thumbsdown: by any true stretch of the imagination on the attraction scale, say 3/10 IMHO

Wonder what a 2/10 looks like.

On any scale of attractiveness she does not register.
A good massage granted and functional hand job but could not bring myself to go back.

Offline brooksy872

Attractiveness is subjective and TBF i think she looks fine. I suppose its really true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Personally I would much rather prefer an excellent massage and good HJ over a piss poor massage by a supermodel . Not to mention having to pay almost double for the pleasure of said  supermodel  :thumbsdown:

But that is the wonderful thing about punting.... Theres something for everyone

Different Strokes for Different Folks  :D

Offline seandana

But that is the wonderful thing about punting.... Theres something for everyone

Different Strokes for Different Folks  :D

Preferably slow long sensual strokes  ;)

Offline brooksy872

Offline brooksy872

Good 1st review brooksy872. A long time since anybody has reviewed this particular lady. I have not seen her myself but like you say £45 for 90 minutes is good value for money. A pity about the no touching but you have to respect the lady if she doesn't want to be touched. I also enjoy being wanked off on all fours occasionally  or even still laying face down feels different from the normal laying on your back position.( I have had this done to me by Laura and Nicole at Old Lode Lane and by Li and Nancy in Coventry. )  Keep the reviews coming  :thumbsup:

Thanks Bluesky  :thumbsup:

I was interested in visiting Li Coventry . Have read some good reviews on here. Any one got an up to date link or number as seem to be expired from old reviews on here?

Also what is the current price for an hour? I am assuming the hour and half deal from Yna is unique to her as most massages I have been to are usually an hour. Thanks in advance

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks Bluesky  :thumbsup:

I was interested in visiting Li Coventry . Have read some good reviews on here. Any one got an up to date link or number as seem to be expired from old reviews on here?

Also what is the current price for an hour? I am assuming the hour and half deal from Yna is unique to her as most massages I have been to are usually an hour. Thanks in advance

Li is good value for money at £40 for an hour £25 for half hour including happy ending. She does a pretty decent massage too. Nothing else on offer , no topless , b2b .limited touching over clothes if she feels comfortable with you . Some nice teasing and reach unders during the massage. :thumbsup:

Offline brooksy872

Li is good value for money at £40 for an hour £25 for half hour including happy ending. She does a pretty decent massage too. Nothing else on offer , no topless , b2b .limited touching over clothes if she feels comfortable with you . Some nice teasing and reach unders during the massage. :thumbsup:

Sounds right up my street  :thumbsup:

Do you have a current link please or number as I am unable to get anything online? Thanks in advance  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Sounds right up my street  :thumbsup:

Do you have a current link please or number as I am unable to get anything online? Thanks in advance  :hi:

Li's number is 07715629142  :hi:

Offline temptation

She will also do a happy beginning at no extra cost.

Offline Stapler

Back to Yna aka Marina.

She will also do a happy beginning. She will also wank you off in any position you want. Standing kneeling, lieing down on front, back or sideways.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Spurt

Best to be on all fours so you can avoid her boat race.

Offline brooksy872

Best to be on all fours so you can avoid her boat race.

Looking at your 11 reviews , of which only 3 are positive . Seems to me you are extremely hard to please. You made your point that facially Yna is not to your liking but repeating the comments over and again looks like you have a personal axe to grind. Your reviews indicate it is impossible to please you regardless of looks.

My review is for people who are interested in a very good massage and HR. Nowhere does it state she is a supermodel. It was based on excellent VFM.

I would be very interested to know where you can find an excellent massage and HR for a FULL 90 mins (mine ran over 10 mins too) all for £45 ?? Provided by a lady who is very pleasant and polite and delivers a service with a smile.

As mentioned before you can easily pay double that for a stunner but end up with a piss poor service . Swings and roundabouts my friend . Personally I think it was a great service from a very nice lady (albeit not a stunner but no gargoyle either IMHO) and i would definitely see her again . In fact had a booking with her again since my review and it was great.  :lol:

Offline bbois77

Looking at your 11 reviews , of which only 3 are positive . Seems to me you are extremely hard to please. You made your point that facially Yna is not to your liking but repeating the comments over and again looks like you have a personal axe to grind. Your reviews indicate it is impossible to please you regardless of looks.

My review is for people who are interested in a very good massage and HR. Nowhere does it state she is a supermodel. It was based on excellent VFM.

I would be very interested to know where you can find an excellent massage and HR for a FULL 90 mins (mine ran over 10 mins too) all for £45 ?? Provided by a lady who is very pleasant and polite and delivers a service with a smile.

As mentioned before you can easily pay double that for a stunner but end up with a piss poor service . Swings and roundabouts my friend . Personally I think it was a great service from a very nice lady (albeit not a stunner but no gargoyle either IMHO) and i would definitely see her again . In fact had a booking with her again since my review and it was great.  :lol:

Hold up, Spurt is entitled to repeat his view and mine too, not only does Yna not possess supermodel looks as you've referenced but on the looks scale she does appear on the facially attractiveness scale a good deal nearer the gargoyle end than say the Rosie Huntingon (double barrelled name) girl, again as you mentioned.

Agreed, excellent VFM, but it's a good massage with a wank, no visual stimulus, little sensuousness to it, no aural stimulus, no furtive gropes, etc. OK she'll finger your hairy, rusty starfish  :cool: but that's about it.

Indeed Spurt does appear unlucky in the world of paid sex, but maybe he's been lucky in other ways  :lol:

Offline brooksy872

Hold up, Spurt is entitled to repeat his view and mine too, not only does Yna not possess supermodel looks as you've referenced but on the looks scale she does appear on the facially attractiveness scale a good deal nearer the gargoyle end than say the Rosie Huntingon (double barrelled name) girl, again as you mentioned.

Agreed, excellent VFM, but it's a good massage with a wank, no visual stimulus, little sensuousness to it, no aural stimulus, no furtive gropes, etc. OK she'll finger your hairy, rusty starfish  :cool: but that's about it.

Indeed Spurt does appear unlucky in the world of paid sex, but maybe he's been lucky in other ways  :lol:

Fair enough. Each to their own i suppose. I was only making the point that at £45 for 90 mins it was good VFM and of course looks are subjective . As the writer of the review IMOH she is not as bad looking as you and spurt make out. Again in MY opinion!  :D

Offline bonham

Fuck  nealy every shop has one worse than yna great service before we were spoiled for choice  :lol:

Offline brooksy872

Back to Yna aka Marina.

She will also do a happy beginning. She will also wank you off in any position you want. Standing kneeling, lieing down on front, back or sideways.

Not ever tried sideways lol.... but will definitely try next time  :wacko:

Offline brooksy872

She will also do a happy beginning at no extra cost.

Not sure at my age i could pop twice in one session but good to know  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Not ever tried sideways lol.... but will definitely try next time  :wacko:

Lie on your back. Turn onto one side. Yna will kneel behind you and wank you off that way!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline brooksy872

Lie on your back. Turn onto one side. Yna will kneel behind you and wank you off that way!

I am sold good sir .  :wacko: Haha .  :hi:

Offline denno

Offline brooksy872

Fuck  nealy every shop has one worse than yna great service before we were spoiled for choice  :lol:

:thumbsup: Agreed . I find that most of the time if you find a really good one in a massage shop within a few weeks they move on and your back to square one  :dash:

Offline onamadone

Does anyone know what time she works? I enjoy a late night FBSM sometimes but they seem to shut shop around 8/9pm

Offline GingerNuts

Does anyone know what time she works? I enjoy a late night FBSM sometimes but they seem to shut shop around 8/9pm

If you're asking about YNA then she works for herself, not in a shop.

Contact her on 07412 913438 to discuss working hours.

Offline brooksy872

I saw her around 7pm and did ask what time she worked until as i also prefer later appointments. She said 7 is the latest usually. But i think if you see her a few times earlier then she might be open to a slightly later booking. Heres hoping  :dance: :cool: