Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara - Birmingham Handsworth - VS P&D nothing special  (Read 1121 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Felt like a quick P&D and quick look on VS came across this bird

External Link/Members Only

Looked good with OWO and in my P&D budget of £30 for 15 mins.

Called and confirmed price for owo, covered sex (asked for bb to make sure it wasn’t on offer as in the past have been caught out by vs prossies offering it when asked) happy to say she declined bb for extra so good to go.

Residential street in handsworth. Got to house and door opened by the girl in the pics. Decent looking wearing jeans and top. Very friendly from the off set. Les up to room.

Kiara (if that is her name) is the girl in the pics. Slim body, natural tits which are small and cute. Nice nips too. Cute round small bum and clean shaved pussy although there was a bit of stubble. Work or warning tho legs were a bit stubbly. She also has a mole on right upper thigh and on her back some light skin pigmentation but nothing major. Overall decent body for a P&D.

Room very basic as fuck with no working light. She used her phone light to illuminate the room. Confirmed what I wanted and paid.

Owo was weak as best but functional. No real sucking and more bobbing on the head. Didn’t last long as wanted to move onto sex. Pussy was clean and allowed some fingering.  Fucked in CG, mish, and finished in doggy.

No clean up material on hand so had to wait for her to retrieve some. Then noticed on the side there was old used tissue and a used Johnny as well  :vomit:  Glad I was leaving at that point.

Overall as a P&D it did the job at a good price but don’t go expecting the ritz on this one. Good right fuck with a decent looker who did all that was asked and actually is the girl in the pics gets her a neutral from me. She would of got a pos had it not been for the lights, and no clean up materials on hand and of course the used Johnny.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CluckinBell

Offline alibirmingham

Not bad.How was her English?

English was ok to start. Basic but she did struggle when it came to certain words. Overall it’s acceptable for a P&D but you won’t be getting a convo from her.

Offline alibirmingham

Offline billyjo

Just a slightly different opinion from me, attitude was good, very friendly, however breath stinks, seemed in major pain when attempted sex in missionary, must of had about 5 thrusts before she started trying to explain something about hot and cold but couldn't work out what she was trying to say, was a smell from her pussy during those 5 thrusts so decided to abort and ended up having a wank over her tits and getting out of there.  Area not the best.  Deed performed on a disgusting mattress, room pretty filthy with discarded cigarette butt ends around the floor.  Wont return.

Offline alibirmingham

Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Totally agree the Place is a dive And not the cleanest. For me she put down a fresh towel on the bed so that helped but agree it wasn’t the cleanest.

As for breath it’s a cheap P&D so I’d never recommend any kissing or RO/69 in this price range. It’s never going to be clean, fresh, or sanitary lol