Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mai Lin - Birmingham  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Wanted to pay Ruby a visit today at OLL. Unfortunately off sick. So, was in town and off the top of my head, and also with the help of UKP reviews I thought of Mailin.

LINK:

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:
Fired a text, received an immediate reply, with address details and instructions to ring upon arrival. When you get to the location she can see you out of her window, and she guides you into her flat.

LOCATION & VENUE:
The Jewellery Quarter is very close by, and it’s on Great Hampton street. Venue was clean and tidy enough for me. 

SERVICES:
Oily Massage, fingering, 69, OW (at my request), protected sex in RCG, light rimming on her, HJ

PRICE & DURATION:
£100 for 1 hour.

MAI LIN:
I think she’s a fair bit older than 55. Going on her face well into her 60s I’d say. But I thought she was ok. Size 8, with a slight paunch on her belly, that slight it didn’t put me off, smallish droopy boobs, cracking pair of legs, and marvelous arse and pussy, the latter of which was shaven and was tight as fuck! English seems good enough. I didn’t encounter any trouble communicating with her.

PUNT:
When I entered the flat and saw her for the first time I was relatively pleased, she was wearing a short LBD and looked quite sexy given her age.

Into the room, pleasantries out the way and the conversation turns to price and services. I ask how much for 1 hour. Her reply was £45 for massage, then she asked if I wanted any extras. B2B and bj were mentioned. I ask about sex. She looks at me a little sheepish and says “errrm....I’m not sure yet.” So I inquire what she’s not sure of. I originally thought she meant only if she is in the mood. But that turned out to not be the case. In the end she said it was dependent on how big I was. My reply was to say “I’m only small,” I then whip it out to show her. She then said “oh, that’s ok.” She asks how much I want to pay her. So I say “massage, ow, B2B and sex £80. Which she agrees to. I pay up, and undress. I’m quite turned on with what she’s wearing so gain a bit of wood whilst undressing. She’d laid all paper toweling on the single bed. I lay on it face down. Then watch her remove her dress to reveal a nice thong and bra.

Massage with oil was just the right medium pressure and also very sensual. With plenty of reach unders, and also the massaging of that very sensitive part of the upper, inner thighs, right by the old ball bag, undercarriage  department in other words.

Back, legs, bum, neck, feet, arms and hands were done. Towards the end she started bending my legs in peculiar positions. At one point I got cramp in my hamstring and immediately had to straighten my leg, nearly kicking her in the head. She had this massaging tool I’ve not come across before. Kinda like a vibrating gun with a big rubber ball on the end. Anyway she used it to ease my cramp, and it seemed to work, then used it on the rest of my body. Tickled at first, but it’s a good little tool!

Next she removes her underwear, so I get to see the goods. I like what I see and my cocks acts accordingly! On with the rubber for a bit of oral. This was the only disappointing part of the punt. She either wouldn’t or couldn’t go deep at all, despite me encouraging her by gently pushing her head down. Next I ask for 69, while she’s getting into position I briefly finger her. Then her arse and pussy are in my face and I have a good old feast while she slurps on the end of my knob.  Nice and tasty, or you could say hygiene was perfect. Lovely pussy and anus must say. She asks me if she tastes good, my reply was in the positive. Then she says “you give me more money?“ It was said In a friendly, jovial manner of course, she wasn’t demanding it by no means. Well RO wasn’t agreed at the start and the big softie I am I didn’t mind giving her a bit more money. It was worth it! I am in no doubt, if I wanted to be a tight arse I could well have gotten away without paying that extra £20.

Sex was in RCG. She winced as she tentatively put me inside her and slowly sank down to the base, once fully inserted she got into a good steady rhythm of sliding up and down my love pole which looked and felt amazing, really turning me on. So much so I felt the sap rising. So I suggest moving to doggie before I pop. This is where it went a bit tits up for me. She positions and braces herself on the edge of the bed awaiting for me to enter her doggie style whilst I’m standing. But I’m starting to lose a bit of wood. (My own fault, I didn’t think I was having sex today when I left the house in the morning, so never popped one of my little blue helpers). Anyway she sucks it hard again after a while. I thought about fucking her again, but just got her to wank me off. I was struggling to cum for a while, that is till in the end she got into a position that was very pleasing on the eye. She was standing astride me on the bed bending over and wanking me off whilst I fingered her.

I request a shower, she handed me a clean towel albeit a small one, and guided me to the bathroom. All fully stocked up with soaps, gel etc and was very clean.

She handed me a bottle of water on my way out. I didn’t time the punt, but I think I surpassed the hour and she wasn’t rushing me. May just have been she was quiet.

WOULD I RETURN? Yes as a plan b
WOULD I RECOMMEND? Yes if you like mature ladies, or don’t mind them. 

Online mr.bluesky

Nice one Littlefoot :thumbsup: You wouldn't have got that off Ruby (or anyone) at Old Lode Lane  :D good job you had a plan B

Offline Littlefoot

Nice one Littlefoot :thumbsup: You wouldn't have got that off Ruby (or anyone) at Old Lode Lane  :D good job you had a plan B

Cheers mr b, no I wouldn’t, would have been a bit cheaper though  :dance: Ruby was off sick and they kept trying to sell Min to me. When they finally got the message I only wanted Ruby, it was “we got new girl jessy working Saturdays only.”  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

Cheers mr b, no I wouldn’t, would have been a bit cheaper though  :dance: Ruby was off sick and they kept trying to sell Min to me. When they finally got the message I only wanted Ruby, it was “we got new girl jessy working Saturdays only.”  :hi:

I have seen this new girl Jessy at the shop but not had a massage off her yet. I just hope she proves to be as good as Laura, Nicole or Ruby.

Offline shiptonlad

I saw Mae Lin a couple of times. Nice lady but has vehemently denied doing Full service. You are not the first to report that she does.

Offline Littlefoot

I saw Mae Lin a couple of times. Nice lady but has vehemently denied doing Full service. You are not the first to report that she does.

Yeah she did with me, as I said in the review it is totally dependent on how big you are. She’s knocking on and probably couldn’t take a good hammering off some young buck with a 8” cock.  :hi:

Offline shed

Great review LF.! Have seen this lady myself and reviewed. She is a "granny Thai" but in great condition. Also a very pleasant lady who doesn't rush the service and more importantly her hygiene is spot on, very clean.
I didn’t ask about full service at the time but I may have a problem with size if she likes the smaller girth. But following your review I will arrange to see her again. Good to see you are back on the punting trail again  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Great review LF.! Have seen this lady myself and reviewed. She is a "granny Thai" but in great condition. Also a very pleasant lady who doesn't rush the service and more importantly her hygiene is spot on, very clean.
I didn’t ask about full service at the time but I may have a problem with size if she likes the smaller girth. But following your review I will arrange to see her again. Good to see you are back on the punting trail again  :hi:

Cheers shed, yes she is a very pleasant woman. I never mentioned that I don’t think. Re cock size I’m 5”2 or 5”3 on a good day. But I am rather girthy. According to national statistics I’m on the smaller size of average.  :D ;) just saying.  :P

Offline seandana

Great report LF I saw this lady before Christmas and found her service excellent glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

Great report LF I saw this lady before Christmas and found her service excellent glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Cheers mate  :drinks:

Offline BrumTallGuy

Great review been oit of the game for a while this looks a good re entry.

Offline Littlefoot

:thumbsup: go for it.

Offline BrumTallGuy

The top 3 for re entry is now
Mai lin
Balance sheldon
Jasmine hall green
I will review once dived in but thanks for this option

Offline l1mpd1ck

...or rear entry?

Offline Digger1965

BlimeyLF,you have actually found an advantage having a little dick...hope for me yet!!

Offline Littlefoot

BlimeyLF,you have actually found an advantage having a little dick...hope for me yet!!

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Rook69

Great Review - I'm hoping to pay Mai a visit again at some point as I really enjoyed my first visit.

Offline Littlefoot

Great Review - I'm hoping to pay Mai a visit again at some point as I really enjoyed my first visit.

Cheers bud, enjoy   :thumbsup:

Offline denno

Offline Littlefoot

Offline mike199

Is she the same person as in the pictures in the ad.
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

Is she the same person as in the pictures in the ad.

Yes, but probably add 10 - 15 years.