Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra Elegant  (Read 987 times)

1 review(s) for Casandra Elegant (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

Cassandra Elegant (or Nataly)

30 minute at £50.

Fell into the trap of zero feedback on AW, but had an urge that needed satisfying.

She’s certainly put on a few pounds since her photo - a perfect size 8 she ain’t. Nor is she "the ultimate dirty c*m drinking sl*t who loves an!l".

Her place is the usual terraced a house with a bare minimum in the bedroom - although she did get a clean sheet. No offer of a bathroom, but it was evident it was downstairs which would’ve meant walking passed some random housemates lying on the sofa (not sure if they were “working”). Nowhere to hang my suit, so I opened a wardrobe door to hang it on the corner. She came in and accused me of trying to nick stuff form the wardrobe. “I’m hanging my suit up!” I stressed. She looked dubious.

Didn’t allow kissing, straight on with a cover, no offer of OWO (but then I never asked fore a shower, so not really surprised). Complained that I was too big for anal and too big for the condom and too big for her pussy. Zzzzzz.

By now, I was resigned to her being a waste of time, so I had no desire to engage in a sensual session and got on with f*cking her in mish, with her talking in Hungarian to her housemate and looking bored. Turned her over for d*ggie and, whilst she was letting me f*ck her harder and deeper and I could feel the sap rising, I decided I didn’t want to blow my load with this girl. So pulled out and said I didn’t want to c*m.  Of course she didn’t understand how this was possible but I didn’t have the balls to tell her it was because she was useless.

So dressed and left.  Went to see another girl to offload - separate report.

Definitely not recommended.

She's moved her place to Stoke now and despite saying she is available, you (or at least I) can't get her profile, so here's the url.

External Link/Members Only

willbred

What a pile of shite, man. Presumably there was a profile when you booked?