Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orientals near Kingsbury, Colindale, Edgware and Harrow area  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Double009123

Seeing a fair amount of oriental ads on vivastreet for Orientals any intel on which area has a good turn around/ reliable service?

Offline LLPunting

Seeing a fair amount of oriental ads on vivastreet for Orientals any intel on which area has a good turn around/ reliable service?

If you bothered linking or screenshotting the ads you've noticed we might be able to tell you, especially if you note the phone numbers and actually research them.   :unknown:

Offline JayEZ2K

Best bet is to pick out a few that are at a convenient location for you, and then visit them to check them out. If the lady is an old granny (assuming you don't like old grannies), then simply walk and check out location B and C. Realistically, often times they will be unattractive mingers, but some are decent to good, and on rare occasions you'll find a gem. It's a lot more work, but it's the best way to satisfy an oriental fetish on a budget. And if you find one you like physically, service is generally good with most oriental providers.

Offline Raf5555

I last went to soho in October before the lockdown. Lisa was working on Greek Street, she used to work in Berwick Street. I saw her at 52 Greek Street, has anyone seen Lisa since October? If not, does anyone know of her whereabouts or if she’ll be returning?

Offline Tomcat

Remember any ads you see chances are it's never ever the girl in the pictures, believe me I'm into asain chicks more then anything, some places if you ask will send you a pic vis whatsapp if their genuine.

My experiences East London.

Offline Double009123

Thanks lads for the advice, yeah I've used the brothel around the corner to colindale station but this was over a year ago, and always with these places due to rotation it's always a bit of a gamble

Offline Tomcat

Thanks lads for the advice, yeah I've used the brothel around the corner to colindale station but this was over a year ago, and always with these places due to rotation it's always a bit of a gamble

You have any links on your patch?

Offline Double009123

Quick check on just Colindale shows these ads, all around Colindale station either behind it or Infront of the station:

External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Quick check on just Colindale shows these ads, all around Colindale station either behind it or Infront of the station:

Thanks.
VS ads disappear quickly, better to post the screenshots with numbers revealed.  If you edit the page source and delete the "covid" style towards the bottom of the code it removes the blurring of services so you can shoot the lot in one go.

Offline Jiimmy

I guess there is only 1 oriental lady ad on VS for HA1, have seen her a few times, she is decent and sometimes also has other girls working there. There are few in Wembley, particularly the one closer to Wembley central is good, new girls every week and Madam managing the bookings.