Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady-Sandra No. 2?  (Read 320 times)

Offline dobob

I reviewed Lady-Sandra a while ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202973.0 but not long after that her AW profile went away. I see it has now returned External Link/Members Only but I'm sure it's not the same woman (for a start she's claiming to be 34 and not 40-something). Anyone got any info about this? And is the new Lady-Sandra worth a visit?

Cheers!

Offline Fuzzyduck

It's not uncommon for a AW profile to be deactivated for some time while the SP is having a break or is away
It's not uncommon for a AW profile to be sold onto/used by another girl
It's not uncommon for SPs to miraculously get younger or to stay the same age for years

If it's the same phone number, then it's a reasonable chance it's the same girl. If you're interested in seeing her, you could always engage like you're a previous customer. If you turn up and she's someone else then you walk.

Offline dobob

I was going to do as you suggested, but before I got round to it, her profile had reverted to the 40-something one. As I'd enjoyed my previous session, I gave her a try and it was a good repeat experience. Apparently she took some time off to get a new civvy job going and, presumably, lent her AW profile to a friend for the duration, but now she's back dividing her time between the civvy work and our kind of work.

Cheers!