Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - Out-Call Recommendations  (Read 1062 times)

Offline moylesey

Hi Folks,

In Cardiff for a few days next weekend (24th/25th) and looking for an out-call to my hotel.

Seems like quite a few of the usuals are away, like Alice 😭

Anyone got any recommendations for a reliable lady?

Ideally 20-30, girl next door type, rather than PS/Pumped/Filled lips kinda look?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Doyle

Maybe one of the other well-reviewed Portfolio girls, maybe External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?  They're both within your age range (if you look on the agency web site rather than AW!) and have been described as GFE-type providers

External Link/Members Only is a little older but still a good choice I'd say.

Edit: fixed Camille link.
Edit 2: Just noticed Natalia's AW profile is down, but she's still on the agency site External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 03:28:05 pm by Doyle »

Offline Dan Dastardly

Offline moylesey

I’ll give them a go, do they still book via Portfolio when booked via AW?

Reason I ask, I’m not convinced I want to go via then. Messaged Alice direct, and also via Portfolio. She came back to me relatively quickly telling me she’s away, so not available. After much prodding Portfolio eventually replied telling me she was available, and that I would need to pay a deposit.

Someone is not being truthful, and I suspect it’s Portfolio. Plus I’m not sure how I feel about the whole PayPal deposit situation either way.

Maybe one of the other well-reviewed Portfolio girls, maybe External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?  They're both within your age range (if you look on the agency web site rather than AW!) and have been described as GFE-type providers

External Link/Members Only is a little older but still a good choice I'd say.

Edit: fixed Camille link.
Edit 2: Just noticed Natalia's AW profile is down, but she's still on the agency site External Link/Members Only

Offline moylesey

Missed this one during my searches, message sent, thanks!

External Link/Members Only
Cost you £200 but you won’t go wrong

Offline Dan Dastardly

Missed this one during my searches, message sent, thanks!
Pleasure she gives a fantastic service  :dance: :wackogirl:

Offline justalad

Freya would also be a good option.  External Link/Members Only

Very attractive, no work done.  Vanilla but a natural GFE service.

Offline moylesey

Hey folks,

So managed to get someone booked in finally, seems everyone is busy/away/not working tomorrow so it took some effort.

Will update with a review once the deed is done :)

Thanks for the pointers!