Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naught jesss98  (Read 1930 times)

Offline makemehappy

Sadly this (naughty_jesss98) must be too good to be true External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , but I'm more than happy to be proven wrong. There's also a posting on the North West board. That said, there's no private gallery scam and more pictures than most fake profiles.

Offline iverthickone

Why are you saying that.

£150 an hour doesn't sound too good to be true to me?

Offline martypoos

I’ve just emailed her for a meeting let’s see what happens.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline makemehappy

Why are you saying that.

£150 an hour doesn't sound too good to be true to me?

I just thought she looked incredibly attractive, which often seems to be the case with fake profiles. Not all the time of course. Also, it did seem odd for only a handful of reviews in 3 months when someone is that attractive. As I indicated, there's other elements of the profile that suggest its real.

np500

Not logged on since the 3rd, real or not , more than likely it’s just parked up.

Offline makemehappy

I’ve just emailed her for a meeting let’s see what happens.

Logged in yesterday. Any reply?

Offline martypoos

She’s read the email but as of yet no reply!

Offline makemehappy

She’s read the email but as of yet no reply!
I doubt she ever will. Profile has vanished. Too good to be true afterall.

Offline makemehappy

Now accessing from Sweden under External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . I wonder if she'll respond to anyone this time.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 07:16:59 am by makemehappy »

Offline martypoos

She does mention that she is out of the country until the end of October, I have messaged again so let’s wait and see 🎃

Offline makemehappy

She does mention that she is out of the country until the end of October, I have messaged again so let’s wait and see 🎃

She does indeed. Can't think of many people who go off studying in Sweden though. Holiday maybe. Perhaps there's MSc's in ABBA studies though these days.

Offline makemehappy

Presumably no response?

Offline martypoos

Offline makemehappy

Presumed correct, no response!
One of these days I'll understand why someone opens an account, does maintain it with various updates, but never responds to someone, nor sets up a private gallery to earn money. Its like a scam without the scam.