Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Angelica Diamond - Wembley Park  (Read 1075 times)

60 review(s) for @ANGIE DIAMOND@ (25 positive, 11 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
56 review(s) for Hot Angelica 95 (23 positive, 10 neutral, 23 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
70 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5510632) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7621232) (30 positive, 14 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline knight755

External Link/Members Only

I've been on this website for a while, seen a few but never posted reviews.

Like others, I saw her pricing and saw the positive reviews and thought wow this might be a great catch. OWO and full (covered) sex for 1 hour for 70 GBP, seems a bit too good to be true.

However this is far from it. I want to post this review to make sure you guys don't visit her at all, and to stay away.

I visited Angelica a few days ago, it was horrible, let me talk you through it.

Firstly:
Comms
Initially communicated via text - she had sporadic responses. with broken English for example "Okay I text you" "Okay honey i waiting to you" "Pls honey come 3pm i wait" She kept forcing the word 'honey' in there.
Even over the phone and in person it was hard to understand what she was saying.

Like others have said, she takes her time to come down to fetch you from the door (my guessing is she doesn't want people remembering the flat number?)
However she didn't care AT ALL that I was late - the fact is she didn't really even care about anything really.
No smile, no hug, no greeting, very methodical - as almost as if she was bored or fed up with everything.

Easy to get to, nearby Wembley Park Station, about a 7 minute walk or 3-4 minute jog.
The flat was occupied by another girl, who did not at all try to hide her vocal presence. I heard her so many times throughout my visit. In the shower, right in the middle of sex... I'll get back to that.
Her room was clean, bathroom was adequate, not too much to complain really.

The Session
So she looks exactly like the girl in the photos, perhaps less sexier because of her overall mood of 'not really giving a fuck' or caring about your presence. I tried to be friendly, she returned a few smiles, but was extremely distant.
She clarified the price and asked if 70 GBP for the hour was okay - (I had to ask her to repeat what she said because it again, was hard to understand her English), I said yes and we sorted out the paperwork.

She then asked me if I "water or shower" I opted for a shower. After which I returned to the room and she was in the nude, and said she needs to wash her hands? before starting and would be a few minutes.
A few minutes later she returned.

She was reluctant to do anything really without my direction or initiation. But once she knew what I wanted her to do, she'd do it. Kissing was alright 6/10, OWO was pretty good actually, but had a gentle but focused technique 7/10 - but YMMV.
Her attitude/emotions/personality was non existent throughout, no communication, no smiles, very little eye contact. When I kept asking her if everything was alright, she said yes, and looked at me with a face of "why did you ask?".

We did 69 then cowgirl then doggy. This is where the incident happened.
She seemed? like she was enjoying it, but in retrospect I think she wasn't at all, at one point she let out a painful "aurgh!" and pushed me and I immediately stepped back and pulled out wondering what on earth happened and was instantly concerned with her state. She stormed out of the room yelling something in a foreign language. And I was left there questioning myself WTF just happened, did I do something wrong? I think I should leave. I respect women, but I think she didn't really communicate much till that point and I felt immense guilt over whatever had happened. I started to dress myself and thought that I should leave this trap.

I was about to put on my shoes and she returned, all acting as normal, slightly flustered (even more than she was before), but seemed like she was mostly okay. ?! what was going on. I asked her if everything was alright she kept saying "yes" but that I was just too big/it went too deep (I don't think I'm of any large length mind you - I'm just over 4" so a bit on the small side). She said it was painful and that we should not do doggy anymore.

I considered leaving on the spot - I think I should have. She kept saying she was okay, but her body language and facial expression did not portray that. So I just sat there next to her, actually, quite concerned about her. I asked again are you alright? Shall i leave? She said "no, you still have 35 minutes". And she then said, "if I say no (that she's not okay) then what?" in a rhetorical manner - then I said "then I leave." I'm not the kind of guy to make girls uncomfortable, so I was quite concerned with her wellbeing. So her overall state turned me off completely. I didn't know what to do, but - I think after I said that she felt kind of bad and wanted me to stay.

The rest is not worth mentioning, she did OWO again and tried to get me hard and then during sex her flatmate/other girl was making a loud mess outside so she kept on talking to her back and forth. It was like a routine for her and her mind was elsewhere. 
I finished and then GTFO of there.

I think she's overworked, stressed, unhappy and unsatisfied with her situation. Seeing someone like that for sex is something that I would have never have liked or imagined to do.

Conclusion / TLDR
Do yourself (and her) a massive favour by not seeing her.
She is a wreck, doesn't communicate, doesn't want you there, but will see you if you do contact her - because she acts like as if it's like she has to. That screams red flags.
Don't see her.

Find someone else more accommodating and friendly who actually communicates.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

I've been on this website for a while, seen a few but never posted reviews.

Like others, I saw her pricing and saw the positive reviews and thought wow this might be a great catch. OWO and full (covered) sex for 1 hour for 70 GBP, seems a bit too good to be true.

However this is far from it. I want to post this review to make sure you guys don't visit her at all, and to stay away.

I visited Angelica a few days ago, it was horrible, let me talk you through it.

Firstly:
Comms
Initially communicated via text - she had sporadic responses. with broken English for example "Okay I text you" "Okay honey i waiting to you" "Pls honey come 3pm i wait" She kept forcing the word 'honey' in there.
Even over the phone and in person it was hard to understand what she was saying.

Like others have said, she takes her time to come down to fetch you from the door (my guessing is she doesn't want people remembering the flat number?)
However she didn't care AT ALL that I was late - the fact is she didn't really even care about anything really.
No smile, no hug, no greeting, very methodical - as almost as if she was bored or fed up with everything.

Easy to get to, nearby Wembley Park Station, about a 7 minute walk or 3-4 minute jog.
The flat was occupied by another girl, who did not at all try to hide her vocal presence. I heard her so many times throughout my visit. In the shower, right in the middle of sex... I'll get back to that.
Her room was clean, bathroom was adequate, not too much to complain really.

The Session
So she looks exactly like the girl in the photos, perhaps less sexier because of her overall mood of 'not really giving a fuck' or caring about your presence. I tried to be friendly, she returned a few smiles, but was extremely distant.
She clarified the price and asked if 70 GBP for the hour was okay - (I had to ask her to repeat what she said because it again, was hard to understand her English), I said yes and we sorted out the paperwork.

She then asked me if I "water or shower" I opted for a shower. After which I returned to the room and she was in the nude, and said she needs to wash her hands? before starting and would be a few minutes.
A few minutes later she returned.

She was reluctant to do anything really without my direction or initiation. But once she knew what I wanted her to do, she'd do it. Kissing was alright 6/10, OWO was pretty good actually, but had a gentle but focused technique 7/10 - but YMMV.
Her attitude/emotions/personality was non existent throughout, no communication, no smiles, very little eye contact. When I kept asking her if everything was alright, she said yes, and looked at me with a face of "why did you ask?".

We did 69 then cowgirl then doggy. This is where the incident happened.
She seemed? like she was enjoying it, but in retrospect I think she wasn't at all, at one point she let out a painful "aurgh!" and pushed me and I immediately stepped back and pulled out wondering what on earth happened and was instantly concerned with her state. She stormed out of the room yelling something in a foreign language. And I was left there questioning myself WTF just happened, did I do something wrong? I think I should leave. I respect women, but I think she didn't really communicate much till that point and I felt immense guilt over whatever had happened. I started to dress myself and thought that I should leave this trap.

I was about to put on my shoes and she returned, all acting as normal, slightly flustered (even more than she was before), but seemed like she was mostly okay. ?! what was going on. I asked her if everything was alright she kept saying "yes" but that I was just too big/it went too deep (I don't think I'm of any large length mind you - I'm just over 4" so a bit on the small side). She said it was painful and that we should not do doggy anymore.

I considered leaving on the spot - I think I should have. She kept saying she was okay, but her body language and facial expression did not portray that. So I just sat there next to her, actually, quite concerned about her. I asked again are you alright? Shall i leave? She said "no, you still have 35 minutes". And she then said, "if I say no (that she's not okay) then what?" in a rhetorical manner - then I said "then I leave." I'm not the kind of guy to make girls uncomfortable, so I was quite concerned with her wellbeing. So her overall state turned me off completely. I didn't know what to do, but - I think after I said that she felt kind of bad and wanted me to stay.

The rest is not worth mentioning, she did OWO again and tried to get me hard and then during sex her flatmate/other girl was making a loud mess outside so she kept on talking to her back and forth. It was like a routine for her and her mind was elsewhere. 
I finished and then GTFO of there.

I think she's overworked, stressed, unhappy and unsatisfied with her situation. Seeing someone like that for sex is something that I would have never have liked or imagined to do.

Conclusion / TLDR
Do yourself (and her) a massive favour by not seeing her.
She is a wreck, doesn't communicate, doesn't want you there, but will see you if you do contact her - because she acts like as if it's like she has to. That screams red flags.
Don't see her.

Find someone else more accommodating and friendly who actually communicates.

In my case and more than once her £70 for the hour wasn't too good to be true as I got a good service off her. Its not what she charges that makes her good and bad, its her attitude which was fine with me, sadly she seems to have gone downhill since. Probably cashing in while she can at the expense of offering a good service sadly for punters, or at least some punters. Thanks for the review, I doubt I shall be bothering again anyway.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review, knight755. It is sad to read, I had a very good experience with her a while ago.  It seems that those days are long gone. Working the hours she does, was never going to be sustainable. When I saw her she said she would be leaving in the first week of May, she is probably just counting down the days. Hope your next punt is better and you post another review.

Offline Helloyou75001

Same as other. I really liked her. When i saw her she was already in pain. I think her vagina can't handle it anymore...

Too bad I was thinking to see her again

thorltd

I seen her about 2 weeks ago was a great punt just 1 interruption in the punt with her flatmate