Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure of Calire4fun69 - Chatham  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Badgerboy

Hi All,

I'm in Chatham this week, I've been looking at Claire for a while now, has anyone had the pleasure/or not?

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline Makkk1963

Mmm I've always been tempted but something steers me away but can't put my finger on it she's been on aw for years so I guess must be ok,she has changed profiles a bit though,

Offline Badgerboy

I know what you mean, I keep looking and I've tried to meet a couple of times but she's always slow to reply then my window of opertunity has gone.

I like the idea of her in jodhpurs though lol

Changing the subject slightly are there any decent girls in Medway?  I work here now and again and it's perfect for me to have a punt but none really seem to draw me in

Offline Makkk1963

All depends on taste and budget my friend there are only 2girls I'd see in that area lacey rose a little dear but so so sexy and a lovely lady also Anna Tia a definite wow again not cheap but you get wat you pay for she has the best natural Largs tits I've ever seen/played with/cum across lol

Let me know if you have any recommendations as well my friend

Offline Badgerboy

cheers mak, Lacey seems too old for my liking and I can't find Anna Tia on AW.  Thanks for the info though.

Having phoned around for the past couple of days chatham seems to be full of either Eastern Europeans (they look so fit, but I can't trust them going on what others have said), gruff sounding, rough sounding womem, large women or bait profiles.  How difficult can it be to get a good shag in Medway, hang on, don't answer that!  LOL

Offline Makkk1963

Try Anna Tia again profiles back up

Offline Makkk1963

Try hollybrownx mate this is Anna looks like she's had some grief bless her

Offline Stroodboy

I would steer clear if I were you. She is a former crackwhore with a number of guys lurking in the background. I live a few minutes from her and have often seen her stumbling about town with a can of beer in her hand. Certainly not the person to meet if discretion is important to you.