Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANIA FOR YOU 32 - anyone had the pleasrue  (Read 473 times)

Online timsussex

a bit odd
she has been on AW for 4 years but no AW feedback

Offline Bdk78

Messaged her on aw twice in the past. She has never even read them!  :unknown:

Offline Type937GTS

Not recently, but years ago for car meets. Cheap and cheerful p&d, owo & CIM included.

Online shyleo

What was she like Type... ( looks etc )  ;)

Offline Type937GTS

She was easily in her early 30s back in the early 2010s so definitely 40s now. Size 12ish from what I remember. Facially not great but is a pleaser. Is a smoker, or was then.

Online shyleo

Finaly got a booking a few weeks back after sending messages which weren't answered until I asked " Can I see you again " which got a quick reply. So booked for an hour.
She is based on the opposite side of the BMW place in Farnborough in a private maisonette.
This is a quick feedback, as not much to say. except ...
Was shown into a room which was like a converted garage which was obviously someones bed sit. She said it was a flat mate. It was rather grubby room with a strong smell of stale tobacco, with bowls of leftover food, so when asked for the paperwork, I went for 30 minutes..
Now Ania is her her mid 40s, fairly attractive and very friendly with large tits which were slightly saggy but good for her age.. Certainly made me feel at ease.
She did enjoy and offer DFK but RO was out of the question. OWO was extremely good and she knew how to use her tongue, and I didn't last long so didn't experience any sex.

I would visit again if it was in a better venue.

Offline advent2016

I her a few times in Aldershot, Farnborough, Woking in probably 2012 some car some at a shared house. Last time I went, most of the windows had been smashed and were boarded up. Haven't seen her since. She got much larger probably a size 16-18. She gave a good BJ in her day