Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyYoungMilf2016  (Read 1432 times)

Path to Zion

Been looking at this profile, thinking of visiting but just wondering if anyone has had a punt with her lately?
External Link/Members Only

Offline philbey

I have seen her twice. She is a lovley girl and very obliging.
I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Offline Zimbaman

Except she’s a known barebacker  :dash:

Offline Derrick101

I have seen her twice. She is a lovley girl and very obliging.
I would not hesitate to recommend her.

How about a review then  :dash: :dash:

Offline DrConners

Except she’s a known barebacker  :dash:

Jamboney's review says it all - it's a good review mind you - read it all including the responses. Revealing to say the least  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40861.0

Kamu's review with Nigel making the connection :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100116.0

When I saw her I asked why there were so many 'action movie' DVD's on show & was she a fan of Die Hard (no pun intended  :D ) 1 to 4 ? - she said they were her partners & she's sent him to the park for an hour with their kid.  :scare:

I politely declined services & left  :sarcastic:

Offline Zimbaman

Jamboney's review says it all - it's a good review mind you - read it all including the responses. Revealing to say the least  :sarcastic:

Kamu's review with Nigel making the connection :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100116.0

When I saw her I asked why there were so many 'action movie' DVD's on show & was she a fan of Die Hard (no pun intended  :D ) 1 to 4 ? - she said they were her partners & she's sent him to the park for an hour with their kid.  :scare:

I politely declined services & left  :sarcastic:

Horrible isn’t it? There’s been a couple of other threads too I think, but that sums it up nicely. I saw her myself a couple of years ago... before I knew the details  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Horrible isn’t it? There’s been a couple of other threads too I think, but that sums it up nicely. I saw her myself a couple of years ago... before I knew the details  :dash:

Don't beat yourself up about it Zimba (I know your not really) no mistakes in life mate, only questionable choices  ;)

A refreshing glass of Tizer is always nice too  :rolleyes:

Offline Zimbaman

A refreshing glass of Tizer is always nice too  :rolleyes:

Something else I’ll never forget  :lol:

Offline DrConners

Something else I’ll never forget  :lol:

I'll try not to mention that again - Your fault for penning one of the funniest & honest reviews I've ever read on here IMO, hence the lasting impression  :sarcastic:

Here, have a beer instead  :cool:   :drinks:   :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

I'll try not to mention that again - Your fault for penning one of the funniest & honest reviews I've ever read on here IMO, hence the lasting impression  :sarcastic:

Here, have a beer instead  :cool:   :drinks:   :hi:

:drinks:

Offline Jamboney

I got a load of shit from her on AW after the comments on my review about her barebacking. God knows how she worked out it was me  :scare:

Offline Zimbaman

I got a load of shit from her on AW after the comments on my review about her barebacking. God knows how she worked out it was me  :scare:

Your avatar isn’t a self portrait is it? I’d remember you  :lol:

Offline DrConners

Sorry to hear that mate, I never reviewed her as I wasn't a member here - Happened to me twice, once after I'd left a positive on AW & here funnily enough. Most WG's who have been around for a bit are aware of this site, not to mention the hundreds, if not more, lurkers who seem to take delight in dobbing a review in - Regardless of the rating.

Probably something in the review tipped her off - You weren't going to return anyway.

I don't doubt the intelligence or detective skills of your average female, when their pissed off or on a vendetta they become quite motivated  :sarcastic:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" That's a quote from like the 1600's - They've been able to get pissed off since time immortal.  :wackogirl:

Offline Jamboney

Your avatar isn’t a self portrait is it? I’d remember you  :lol:

That avatar has a striking resemblance to my cum face  :lol:

Offline Jamboney

Sorry to hear that mate, I never reviewed her as I wasn't a member here - Happened to me twice, once after I'd left a positive on AW & here funnily enough. Most WG's who have been around for a bit are aware of this site, not to mention the hundreds, if not more, lurkers who seem to take delight in dobbing a review in - Regardless of the rating.

Probably something in the review tipped her off - You weren't going to return anyway.

I don't doubt the intelligence or detective skills of your average female, when their pissed off or on a vendetta they become quite motivated  :sarcastic:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" That's a quote from like the 1600's - They've been able to get pissed off since time immortal.  :wackogirl:

You’re spot on there Dr C. If a WG doesn’t find a review herself there’s always some little cretin ready to feedback to her. Same thing happened with one of my negative reviews, the WG gave me grief for that and even told me one of her regs tipped her off!

Offline DrConners

Yep, cretins, that's a pretty apt description for a dobber, there's another one I think, oh yeah - Cunts.  :sarcastic:

What is the point of this site anyway ? In my interpretation it's about sharing information you wouldn't normally find on a profile of a girl your going to spend your hard earned on yeah ?

Fuck all these leeches - Personally I think we're looking out for one another & helping to avoid a shit SP or one who has misprepresented themselves in some way.

I appreciate your input Jam  :hi:

Path to Zion

Just read those reviews, yeah I don't fancy seeing her after all the bareback comments. Going to have to choose another girl now.