Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sky Thai in Southampton  (Read 2784 times)

Offline thebiker

best place in Southampton on Howard Road, place is a little bit dingy rooms are good enough for what you need £50 for massage and definitely extras you need to negotiate girl with short hair great body well worth a visit been a few times always been polite no hassle but you only get the time you pay for will definitely be going back on my next visit to Southampton
 visited the place several times in late 17

Offline Sinz

What exactly is good enough for £50 ?

You haven’t described anything about the services you recieved or the WG

Barely classifies as a review, sounds more like an advert

Health and Fitness

What exactly is good enough for £50 ?

You haven’t described anything about the services you recieved or the WG

Barely classifies as a review, sounds more like an advert

Possibly a tout review?

Online scutty brown

I  think he means this place
External Link/Members Only

I've moved this to discussion: its clearly not a review as there's no girl identified

Offline Sinz

I've moved this to discussion: its clearly not a review as there's no girl identified

Fair enough, makes sense.

Offline DrConners

best place in Southampton on Howard Road, place is a little bit dingy rooms are good enough for what you need £50 for massage and definitely extras you need to negotiate girl with short hair great body well worth a visit been a few times always been polite no hassle but you only get the time you pay for will definitely be going back on my next visit to Southampton
 visited the place several times in late 17

Yawn  :thumbsdown:

Offline nigel4498

I drive past that place often.
Not a place I would consider visiting.
Looks really down at heel

Offline Dibble

I used to visit this place a lot.  However this is going back 7/8 years at least.

Fairly typical rub'n'tug...nothing special: no better or worse than any other.

Offline Doormatt

Down at heel, seedy and dirty. Just a Thai brothel !! Use the back door, no pun intended. £80 should get you EVERYTHING you require within half hour.

Offline sethton

Has anyone been in the last month? If so, was it Summer working? I used to really like a girl there called Tanya. Very beautiful, good massage and HR. Now though, every time I go in there, it's just summer working who is very annoying, doesn't stop talking and always tries high rates for extras that you have to barter down. Her massage is ok at times (sometimes she tries different moves, which are a bit wierd) but she just keeps and often asks me to rate her massage out of 10 multiple times in a session.

Quite curious if anyone's been to Chaba thai recently as well. Went there a ccouple of times when it was called Red Rose and they gave a week massage but great extras. I'd read that they have now gone legit but haven't been there to find out.

Also, does anyone have any recommended girls for Begonia Massage?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 03:46:42 pm by sethton »

Moose1234

I went to chaba Thai a few months ago. Decent massage and fs was offered.

Red rose / Begonia - still does extras but there was only 1 girl working. So book in advance