Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is regular?  (Read 2340 times)

Offline StevenS

What do you chaps think is a regular. I read lots about how some members have regulars (or 'regs' which is in my list of most hated punting phrases) but what would you all say it means.

I don't think I have one, let alone a few. The most visits I have made so far with one WG is 6 (though that is over a 6 or 7 year period) several 2 or 3 times and a number only once. I wouldn't call any of them regulars though.

How do you guys define it?

Offline threechilliman

For me, it would be once a month or more. Therefore I don't qualify as having a regular. As someone said on a similar thread, I'd be defined as paying 'casual visitations'. My closest would be one girl I've seen 5 times in 10 months.

Others may define it differently of course!

tcm

Offline Malvolio

You have to factor in your number of punts here, not just the number of times you see her in a year - I'd say she needs to be 20%+ of your punts to be classed as a regular.

Tjkooker

To me a "reg" would be a girl I've seen 3 times plus and would happily see again. So only really had 5 or 6 that fit that category. For other guys I guess a "reg" would be their first if not only choice when booking.

Toshiba

Id say a lot once a month punt with the same girl

Offline The_Don

Seen some W/G twice in 1 day.

Several times a week

Several time in a few months

Any of the above I would class as a regular

Offline smiths

What do you chaps think is a regular. I read lots about how some members have regulars (or 'regs' which is in my list of most hated punting phrases) but what would you all say it means.

I don't think I have one, let alone a few. The most visits I have made so far with one WG is 6 (though that is over a 6 or 7 year period) several 2 or 3 times and a number only once. I wouldn't call any of them regulars though.

How do you guys define it?

I define it as a WG i see reguarly, some 2-3 times a week, some 2-4 times a month.

Offline nigel4498

Try to see my regular at least twice a month and she is always there if plan A goes tits up.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Try to see my regular at least twice a month and she is always there if plan A goes tits up.  :thumbsup:

Same here an excellent advantage having a regular or regulars can offer. I have walked or been fucked about on WGs comms this year with plan A, so phone a reg who has always been able to fit me in.

Offline RedKettle

For me the regulars are the ones that I want to go back to after trying others, the ones that I feel comfortable with. 

If local that probably means at least a visit a month, I used to have a few in this category but down to one at the moment - I am interviewing candidates as frequently as I can afford!

However I also have a Leeds regular and a West Midlands regular, each of whom I would see each time I am around there if they are available - but in practice that probably only means twice a year.

This is pretty subjective, there are a few WGs in other locations that I see when there but I would not class as regulars, frankly I only see again when too lazy to go to the hassle of searching AW and booking.   

Offline CBPaul

Up until now, in over 20 years of punting, a regular would be one I go back to a second time  :D

As it happens I am now actively interviewing potential regulars, thanks to a succession of lackluster to average punts and some recent threads on here extolling the benefits of having one. Those touring in an old Audi with Romanian plates, working in short rental flats for a bloke called Sergei who calls McDonald's his office don't get to the interview stage - unless they have a nice arse of course.  Equal opportunities and all that shit.

To me a regular would be a prossie I see for a fair proportion of my punts, 50 % or so, and would also be a reliable choice if nothing else appeals. I'm thinking one visit  a month, maybe twice when horn demands and funds allow.

Having a reliable experience is a big draw, as are the potential benefits of experiences getting better. A prossie might view it differently though and only consider you to be a regular if you offer a monthly income stream, so if you only go along once every three months you're unlikely to reap the benefits them putting you in the regular bracket, even though she might represent 50% of your punts. Big guess work in this though and I'm sure others with experience of having a regular will correct me - please do if I've got it wrong.

Offline myothernameis

Kelly NBS Glasgow, every 2 weeks for around 10 years?

Aspen

Seen some W/G twice in 1 day.

Several times a week

Several time in a few months

Any of the above I would class as a regular

I agree.

I think it's also the one you feel comfortable with that you'll always go back to. There may be more than one like that, but personally I prefer to see one fairly often more than going around different ones.

GeeWiz

Three times or more plus the intention of seeing them in again.  That is if service levels haven't dropped.

On Saafe you will get a completely different answer.  So in their eyes this may not class you as one of their regulars.

Offline Wilson85

A regular is visited at least once a month IMHO. I was visiting every other month but that felt too long an interval to count as regular.

Offline sticko

Another question - how many regulars can 1 punter realistically manage?  I punt every week to 10 days and currently have 4 regulars.  Problem is I also like a bit of variety so my plan for 2015 is 1 punt regular 1 punt newbie.  That means I would only see my regulars once every 2-3 months however, and that's nothing like enough time with these excellent women.  This is keeping me awake at night, but only because I'm enjoying wrestling with the conundrum.  The 'best of 2014' reviews I've read don't exactly help either - my hot list is groaning.

My initial question is semi-serious, and I'd be interested in what the forum thinks.

S

Offline socks

A regular is visited at least once a month IMHO. I was visiting every other month but that felt too long an interval to count as regular.
I think there's a confusion between what is regular and what is often. It's regular to go once a year but I doubt many of us would consider that as often. For me regulars are girls I've seen a few times and still intend to visit in the future.

SirFrank

I'm pretty sure I've only ever seen one girl more than once. I've never had a regular  I tried to revisit two girls recently but got blown out each time.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I see a certain regular every 2 months. It can't be any sooner as that's how long it takes her pussy to regain it's original shape and elasticity.

:D 

Offline threechilliman

Another question - how many regulars can 1 punter realistically manage?  I punt every week to 10 days and currently have 4 regulars.  Problem is I also like a bit of variety so my plan for 2015 is 1 punt regular 1 punt newbie.  That means I would only see my regulars once every 2-3 months however, and that's nothing like enough time with these excellent women.  This is keeping me awake at night, but only because I'm enjoying wrestling with the conundrum.  The 'best of 2014' reviews I've read don't exactly help either - my hot list is groaning.

My initial question is semi-serious, and I'd be interested in what the forum thinks.

S

+1, except the problem doesn't keep me awake at night!

tcm

squeezebox

For me it would count as someone who is Plan A that I've seen at least 3 times. Checking her availability as priority, if away/busy, then go to hotlist and see someone new.

This then runs the risk of new prossie becoming a regular if she blows me away.  :hi:

Offline cueball

I have one regular that I punt with once a month, rest of the month is new or non regular repeats. Like some said here, having a regular makes getting a punt way easier if other plans fail. I can call on my regular for a fuck even if she's not on her working hours, if she's in the house I can be in her knickers.

GeeWiz

... my plan for 2015 is 1 punt regular 1 punt newbie...
... and I'd be interested in what the forum thinks.

Sounds like a good plan to me.  A regular I once had took/feigned umbrage after seeing feedback left for me by another SP.  Face on her like I'd pissed on her shoes that day.  After which I made the schoolboy error of not leaving or requesting feedback for my 'extra' punting activity.

I would never make the same mistake again because (a) it had fuck all to do with her and (b) the presence of potential rivals for 50-100% of my custom may have kept her on her toes, instead of letting her service level drop to unsatisfactory.