Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the most cash you have wasted in a punt?  (Read 2944 times)

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Bogof60

I have never paid the big money that some on here have so my disaster punts have cost a lot less.
So I have been able to walk away with a smile and thinking  " well that was an experience."
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline tessex7544

:hi:  Hemel Hempstead two flat slags that could very well of been out of Viz Mag promised an hour of fun split between the to of them :D :D
about 8-10 years ago £150 quid found them in the Sport small adds and went only to be confrunted with two lesbi 50 year olds one with a Hitachi massage thing which looked like a hairdrssers tool :(

I watched one lick the clit of other then she applied the rubber aided with wand thing brought me to edge quickly the other then cowgirled me like Lester Pigott  BANG all done in 15 mins. :( :(

I was lucky I supose I saw in Viz the Fat Slags broke the suspession of the Taxi driver  (was that Jimmy Red cabs ? )  :D :D :D

You have my commiserations sir, though it made for hilarious reading. I had a similar encounter with a 'fat slag' years ago in a really rough council high rise flat. I remember enjoying stuffing my cock into her 'ugly' gob and not really caring as I rammed away, but when I came to try penetration felt nothing and moment went. I left early and no matter was 10+ years ago the shame lives on.

Offline tr!gger

I was in Texas, USA a few years ago and replied to an advert for sensual massage, it turned out to be a private house was quoted $200 for an hour which was on the high side for me but decided to go for it. Very attractive lady mid 30's did massage on proper table, after a few credit card swipes and a no objection to my wandering hands, I asked about extras and she basically said lets see how hot it gets. I asked about how much a couple of times and she said we can sort that out later. Any way she stripped off, full body to body, turned me over and ended up in a 69 and I came. I had probably been there just under an hour - jumped into the shower and she joined me. Dried off and when I asked how much she wanted an additional $250 so that would have been $450 in all !!!! Luckily I only had $130 on me so she accepted that and agreed I'd make it up to her next time.

Offline Titi

£140 on an active UKE WG, has to be my most boring punting experience till date. First time in my life I couldn’t maintain wood during a sexual encounter. I’ve spent more/less than £140, but sometimes you just don’t click with the WG and best to move on to the next one.

Offline mh

£140 on an active UKE WG, has to be my most boring punting experience till date. First time in my life I couldn’t maintain wood during a sexual encounter. I’ve spent more/less than £140, but sometimes you just don’t click with the WG and best to move on to the next one.

In your reviews list? I couldn't see one that fits the bill.  :unknown:

Offline Titi

In your reviews list? I couldn't see one that fits the bill.  :unknown:

Yet to review.

Offline welshpunter17

For me, £110. She was totally disinterested and was just going through the motions, felt no regrets having my way with her tiny ass

Offline Clitheroelad

£300 on External Link/Members Only

Carefully photoshopped pictures that hide her hefty frame and her lazy eye.

Atr you sure it wasnt Romesh Ranganathan in drag ?

Offline Smartstav

500 euroes on a three way with two Russian beauties, the only issue was they were not real lesbian and I could only fuck one at a time. In hindsight I should have got one for each night

Offline jimbobted

£250 quid for an hour with a French girl.
Soon as I saw her I realised she wasn't my type, completely covered in tattoos and too slim. Should have walked. Instead went in to her shit tip flat. She was nice enough and very enthusiastic, but I really struggled to get it up. She was also a bit crazy. Fucked her as hard as I could to get it over with, shot my load and was showered and out within 20 minutes.

Offline Hobbit

It depends on your definition of "Waste".

On one level, all cash spent on a punt is a waste because nothing objectively is gained and all you are left with is a brief sense of satisfaction which is never quenched for long and a memory which you live with until you grow old and start to forget things.

I remember spending £350 on a threesome which was pointless as both of the girls were not bisexual and it showed during the session. That was a complete waste and I have never had a threesome ever since.

I also spent £1000 on a daytime 12-hour punt which was terrific but that was over 5 years ago and I am now starting to forget as the memory of it is fading.

The most I ever spent was £1350 on an overnighter which was a complete waste because the girl slept for 9 and a half hours of it.

Offline zyed

£250, for some outcall in Newcastle. Romanian girl, was quite fit but terrible services.  :dash:

Offline Home Alone

It depends on your definition of "Waste".

On one level, all cash spent on a punt is a waste because nothing objectively is gained and all you are left with is a brief sense of satisfaction which is never quenched for long and a memory which you live with until you grow old and start to forget things.

I remember spending £350 on a threesome which was pointless as both of the girls were not bisexual and it showed during the session. That was a complete waste and I have never had a threesome ever since.

I also spent £1000 on a daytime 12-hour punt which was terrific but that was over 5 years ago and I am now starting to forget as the memory of it is fading.

The most I ever spent was £1350 on an overnighter which was a complete waste because the girl slept for 9 and a half hours of it.
Hadn't you negotiated the t's & c's for that Overnighter, Hobbit?

I used to enjoy Overnighters where the sex continued to the early hours and resumed before cock crow. [Sorry; couldn't resist that! ;) ] However, my last Regular didn't offer them because she didn't want to take my money for the doubtful pleasure of me lying awake next to her as she gently slept!

Other example of waste can include:
money given - when suffering from the delusion of E.A.S. - to a SP who saw me coming - not in the sense I paid her for, of course!; and
not being able to afford to change my car as offer as my neighbours because of all the mediocre punts where I've thrown away £100 - or as we say nowadays, £120 :rolleyes:

If, as you say, Hobbit, the memory of the outstanding punts fades - and it does - what chance for the memory of the more routine meetings? Before starting this reply, I had a look at my Reviews on here. There were a few of even the Positives from 2 or 3 years ago where I couldn't put a face - or body! - to the name.

Offline tessex7544

"E.A.S"? Sorry this is a new one to me. I am guessing perhaps this is suffering from the illusion that the SP actually likes one which further developed into feelings that one is a special client and not like all her other 'admirers'. This is a dangerous delusion and always good to remind oneself that she is only at it for your cash which is no better or no less than the other punters money. Also when she is seemingly oohing and moaning as you are doing the dirt on her, she probably is totally faking it and making mental notes of where she is going to spend your hard made cash you just gave her. When you leave she can't wait till you shut the door and clear off too ;).

Offline standardpostage

£100 this week at Pimjai massage and spa; with Pimmy, Thai girl.  Overcharged and undertimed. Would have felt better giving the money to the Big Issue seller outside Tesco. Horrible attitude, kept trying to upsell and just wanted my money  :( A happy ending without the happy.
Enough to put me off punting.

Offline Home Alone

"E.A.S"? Sorry this is a new one to me. I am guessing perhaps this is suffering from the illusion that the SP actually likes one which further developed into feelings that one is a special client and not like all her other 'admirers'. This is a dangerous delusion and always good to remind oneself that she is only at it for your cash which is no better or no less than the other punters money. Also when she is seemingly oohing and moaning as you are doing the dirt on her, she probably is totally faking it and making mental notes of where she is going to spend your hard made cash you just gave her. When you leave she can't wait till you shut the door and clear off too ;).

That's it tessex. The initials stand for Emotional Attachment Syndrome.