Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiJay Bolton  (Read 2114 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wigor

External Link/Members Only

Ok quick review here.

Met Demi about a month ago arranged via phonecall for 30mins.
Good coms no issues there. Location a nice enough house on the back of a not so nice counsel estate in Bolton.

Thats the end of the positives.
House stank of smoke, there was a fag butt just sat on the dressing table.
Demi had made very little effort hair makeup looked rushed not bothered with. No real effort with conversation.
Looks 6, appearance 5, a poorly done pair of bolt ons on a body that can only be described as emaciated.
Didn't try for kissing due to smell of smoke in the house. Oral was fair tbh. But the sex completely unenthusiastic.
Was bored and unimpressed finish ASAP and fucked off feeling stupid for not walking in the first place.

Shame as her photos look quite enticing.

Wont be going back, Id recommend an avoid

Offline nightbot

How's her face like?

I've been meaning to see her and thought I would he next time I'm around in that area. But since she does a lot of parties, I've often wondered if that'd lead to her finding 1 to 1 booking boring and uninteresting.

Offline dadio

Seems like I've had a lucky escape. She pissed me about last night and wasted an hour of my time. Glad that's all she wasted. From the sounds of it, she sounds like a right horror story. Thanks for the review.

Offline wigor

How's her face like?

I've been meaning to see her and thought I would he next time I'm around in that area. But since she does a lot of parties, I've often wondered if that'd lead to her finding 1 to 1 booking boring and uninteresting.

Its OK, a bit of effort probably a 7. The photos do not remotely represent the finished article. If you were in the area go and see Aimy, for another 10 minutes drive just so much more fun and value for money.

Offline nightbot

Its OK, a bit of effort probably a 7. The photos do not remotely represent the finished article. If you were in the area go and see Aimy, for another 10 minutes drive just so much more fun and value for money.
You mean her?

She's a bit too old for me I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 03:43:22 pm by nightbot »

Offline wigor

You mean her?

Yup thats the one, looks amazing for her age and performance wise second to none.

Offline Dekkers

Almost booked with this one but had a weird feeling when messaging back and forth.

Don’t think I’ll bother  :thumbsup:

Offline antsz

Just goes to show you photos can lie! From her pics she looks great and worth a punt but obviously not! Off the hot list she goes and thanks for the honest review

Offline bolster3

You mean her?

You don't know what you're missing mate.
Read some of the reviews on here.

Offline nightbot

You don't know what you're missing mate.
Read some of the reviews on here.
I know I've read it and she sounds great, but she's got like 20 years on me. More if she's actually older than her stated age.
Not sure if I'd be into that...is all.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 06:17:16 pm by nightbot »

Online lewisjones23

I know I've read it and she sounds great, but she's got like 20 years on me. More if she's actually older than her stated age.

quite a bit older ...

Online Moby Dick

She prefers to see experienced clients over 35.
Practise on the younger ones and when you are ready go see Aimy.

Offline wigor

Just noticed none of her last 3 negatives are showing in her review stats. Could someone have a look at this?