Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed - misschelseabrook or Miss Annabelle xxx?  (Read 743 times)

Offline Numberone

I am torn between Chelsea Brook and Miss Annabelle next week. I saw Chelsea a month ago and she was great. Has anybody seen them both and can advise?
Also any other recommendations? I have given up on Kassandra due to bad comms. This hobby is getting rather expensive so I need to pick my punts with care. I accept I will have to pay the new going rate and want a fit as fuck girl who can ideally deep throat

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are those the correct links? Miss Annabelle xxx is currently in Birmingham if that's relevant.

Offline Pegasus Rider

Why not treat yourself to both?  :cool:

Offline Moby Dick

why not? good idea
Maybe ‘cos one is in Birmingham and t’other is in London next week  :lol:

Offline Bustydusty

Both on my list but not seen either

Offline Ronald Trump

Good English SPs, seen both on Southside tours. Would Say A. Gives the better OWO and more sensual service. MCB. Has hotter body but slightly more mechanical IMO.
Banned reason: Previously banned Joe Exotic
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chrishornx

Maybe ‘cos one is in Birmingham and t’other is in London next week  :lol:

that wouldn't stop somebody with ambition

Offline Moby Dick

that wouldn't stop somebody with ambition

Cheeky cunt - what ya trying to say?  :sarcastic:

I’ve tried Ambition before.
It’s overrated.
My eyes are bigger than me balls.
But punting in London and Birmingham on the same day, nah CBA, leave it a week, have a wank.

Offline TheGoalie1

Good English SPs, seen both on Southside tours. Would Say A. Gives the better OWO and more sensual service. MCB. Has hotter body but slightly more mechanical IMO.

Given that Annabelle is Scottish, I’m not sure what to make of this 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline PunterNumber69

I've seen them both. Both good in their own ways. It really depends what you want. They'll both give you a good service. Sorry no reviews on them as I saw them before I joined. If you've seen Chelsea already then maybe try Annabelle then you can compare.

Offline Numberone

Thanks. I will try Annabelle next week if she is back in town. I wish there were more options out there.

Offline chrishornx

Cheeky cunt - what ya trying to say?  :sarcastic:

I’ve tried Ambition before.
It’s overrated.
My eyes are bigger than me balls.
But punting in London and Birmingham on the same day, nah CBA, leave it a week, have a wank.

No need to be rude

they travel they will be up here to try

Offline PunterNumber69

Thanks. I will try Annabelle next week if she is back in town. I wish there were more options out there.
Have fun!!

If you like them both on their own maybe you can do a duo with them?

From the reviews of previous duos of them it looks like that is a great experience.

Offline Moby Dick

No need to be rude

they travel they will be up here to try
Just kiddin.  :hi:

Tried them both several times several years ago.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 07:52:33 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Ronald Trump

Given that Annabelle is Scottish, I’m not sure what to make of this 🤷🏻‍♂️

‘Scotland’ is a make-believe term for a spot of land which will either a) be re-captured by its superior neighbours or b) extradite themselves and shrivel and perish.
Banned reason: Previously banned Joe Exotic
Banned by: daviemac