Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Rouse / Rose  (Read 1641 times)

leroybrown

I've been looking for Rouse/Rose since I saw her towards the end of last year. Finally found her looks like she might be leaving soon can anyone confirm? Anyone seen her lately I know her english isn't great so she's always at a Latina parlour but keeps moving around? She's pretty vanilla but houses a fantastic body, big fake tits and a big sexy ass regardless of the fact she's 36, she's a good punt great curves.

Usual names she goes by are Colombian Rouse, Sensual Rouse, Fernanda

Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

are you trying to tout for business on her behalf? because it certainly looks that way to me.

you could easily phone her maid or visit her in person to find out.  If your not visiting her now whilst you know she's available, what difference would it make to you if she's not going to be here for a long while?

you know how these latinas work, they come for a few weeks to a few months then go back home, un till they return again.

I punted with her last week in croydon.

Online pumps

On another note, I'm not sure if I just get bored easily or its a real matter.... but she's lost that sex appeal she once had.

She's too vanilla now that her looks have worn off, no fingering, and everything's becoming an extra these days, VFM is squashed out, Not to mention she wears this big out of place wrist watch which she is clearly looking at during your time, but tries to style it out if she see's you catch her in the act.

Ultimately there's no need for a girl in a parlour to have a watch on, the maid will always give you the "knock" when you have 5mins to go and there's always a clock somewhere in the room..
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:47:10 am by pumps »

leroybrown

Na mate I just want to fuck her and not waste my time if its not her or there, I knew that would draw you pumps my man (denzel voice) just wanted to know if she was actually there since when you actually call you don't speak to her.

I called yesterday to get an exact location but it was a way off where was at that moment. I do others things other than punt so I wanted to know how much time I've got as today might not convenient as this is a forum why not ask?  No harm asking.

Just wanted to find out if anyone punted her recently you answered my question (with the added sarkyness) and to be fair I knew you would I know she's a bit of a favourite of yours. I should of DM you would of been easier.

Offline The_Don

I just want to fuck her and not waste my time if its not her or there

Hidden Image/Members Only

I knew that would draw you pumps my man (denzel voice)

I should of DM you would of been easier.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:15:47 pm by The_Don »

leroybrown

Thanks pumps you always deliver on information, might give her a miss based on that it did appear she wasn't up for much, the activity list was pretty short. Plenty of fish in the sea I guess.

Let me know when you come across something like this.

Online pumps

Na mate I just want to fuck her and not waste my time if its not her or there, I knew that would draw you pumps my man (denzel voice) just wanted to know if she was actually there since when you actually call you don't speak to her.

I called yesterday to get an exact location but it was a way off where was at that moment. I do others things other than punt so I wanted to know how much time I've got as today might not convenient as this is a forum why not ask?  No harm asking.

Just wanted to find out if anyone punted her recently you answered my question (with the added sarkyness) and to be fair I knew you would I know she's a bit of a favourite of yours. I should of DM you would of been easier.

lol after the fact information.

I know your concerns about the girl in the pictures actually being on the premises, I've not had a problem when booking, confirming over the phone if the girl in the pics is actually there when you make it clear who you specifically want to see.

Online pumps

Thanks pumps you always deliver on information, might give her a miss based on that it did appear she wasn't up for much, the activity list was pretty short. Plenty of fish in the sea I guess.

I had that feeling the last time she was in london, but last week she confirmed my feelings. I doubt I'll bother with her again unless things get real desperate.
She's nice and friendly and seemingly enthusiastic (which nowadays I think is her actually subtly rushing you), but the vanilla, extras and wrist watch shit just kill it for me.

If I found a woman like that and she was all real...I'd be keeping that on the low down.  ;) :D

leroybrown

Haha I thought you might say that that body is unreal I wouldn't tell a soul either we've got the same taste for sure. I think I need a holiday not gonna find that in London I need to give up on that dream.

I probably would visit Rouse again but she's not local to me it's a lot of effort and from what your saying it's probably not worth the travelling.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 12:48:10 pm by The_Don »

Online pumps

Offline Discoballs

She's gotta be worth investigating. May even toftt myself.  :thumbsup:

Online pumps

She's gotta be worth investigating. May even toftt myself.  :thumbsup:

No way. .. pass from me 

Offline soundofsilence

I saw her this week, and with the little Spanish i know, she said she will be in Camberwell next week.

The punt was ok but not as good as before, I regret not choosing her flatmate, Laura who looks like a stunner! (Brunette on the pics)

Offline PapaSmurf

Reminds me of x Red x

She was in my neck of the woods for the weekend. Nightmare arranging a booking she seemed to moving around alot. Think she's retiring too.  :(