Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looking for party tips, rule, dos and don'ts  (Read 951 times)

Offline lovetopunt

hi all,

i have booked a place at the kims parties next months today and just want some advises on dos, don'ts, rules and tips as thisnis my first even party. don't want to just stand around a look or keep hold of the girl for too long etc.

thanks guys

Offline Robster199

I have been to a few parties

Don't over analyse. Go with the flow and have fun. Clearly don't be a knob but in asking your question I am sure you are not in that category.

I have tended to be a slow starter at events, and on one occasion that enamoured me to a couple of girls who made sure I got  special treatment. They singled me out for a treat!

Every event has different dynamics so I would plan on doing more than one. Let's be honest, the first time you do anything is it perfect? Probably not, but you keep improving  :lol:

Offline davidgood

hi all,

i have booked a place at the kims parties next months today and just want some advises on dos, don'ts, rules and tips as thisnis my first even party. don't want to just stand around a look or keep hold of the girl for too long etc.

thanks guys
Are you booked for one of Kim's new Lace parties or is it the LSP party organised by Rebecca Ryder on a Friday? Are you going lunchtime, afternoon or evening?

You can PM if you want.

Main thing is let the host know you are a newbie and they will make sure you are included in the action.

Otherwise do not hog the girls, turn up smelly and try to do bareback.

Might see you there.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Kim's new Lace parties or is it the LSP party organised by Rebecca Ryder on a Friday

Do you have any links for these David?